+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How come love never found me? 97 never been in a relationship!

How come love never found me? 97 never been in a relationship!

When I was 20 years I was looking for a girlfriend and for years I could not find it. People told me to love will happen one I stop looking and they said to me I look for love, I would never find it. They said let women come to me. At age 25 I stopped looking for a love and I started to enjoy my life and I stopped thinking about girls, but today it still has not happen and women have still not come to me. I am 97 years of age and I have been single for my whole life. An old man who has never been in a relationship. People said women will come to me when I am not looking and love to find me. Look at me I am 97 year old virgin, never been in love, never been married and never had any children.

I find that hard to believe.

It's hard for me to believe that you are really 97 but if your story is really true then I am really sorry for you.

It's possible that you have trouble reading women's noverbal cues like body language so you have trouble reading when women are flirting with you too.

Women very rarely make the first move so you need to be confident enough to approach them. Women like confidence.

I think you should read this: [URL="http://www.sosuave.com/articles/approached.htm"]Getting women to approach you[/URL]
    Last edited by uri; 10-11-11 at 07:26 AM.

You type very well for a 97 year old...most people 50 and over I've seen are foreign to computers.

But if you are true to your word, which I'd hope you aren't since it's not a good thing...have you ever considered that you should have asked a female friend or consulted a guy who's good with girls to find out exactly how to get the girl you wanted? I do wish it were both ways, but the vast majority females prefer that a man approach HER...not she have to approach you because you're just waiting. This is especially true of more traditional women. As a male living in this society, you should have definitely played a more proactive role in pursuing someone. I don't see how you didn't wake up to this when you were 50 or so, but it can't be helped now.

So if you're really 97...just enjoy life. Don't start worrying about finding love now, because it's pretty much over...unless you want to be a sugar daddy. Sorry.

And...why did you post this question 10 million times???

I think that I pretty much broke all records because I am quasi-immortal. I am almost 400 years old and never had sex or a girlfriend.
    Last edited by aspie guy; 17-11-11 at 03:02 AM.

I am sorry but I find the OP very hard to believe. Seems an odd way to troll but different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianonLI View Post
    I am sorry but I find the OP very hard to believe.
    It's not really impossible though. Many people live a full life as virgins. However I doubt that someone that old can use the Internet.

So I have an other reason for not believing maskedrider but I do believe it's possible for someone to have lived a full life as a virgin.
    Last edited by aspie guy; 17-11-11 at 06:04 PM.