Hi people,

Need your female advice and view.

There is a girl that really interests me and i feel a lot for her. We have been seeing each
other one way or another the last 3 months. Although, i confessed my feelings and true
intentions to her, he replied (at the very first of our "dates") that she broke up early this
year, and may not be ready for a new start.

There seems to be a good connection between us, and she gave me lot of signs she likes
me too. But there is something that really bothers me and makes me wondering things . .
She can't really "talk" straight to me or make a clear move so we can level up our "dates".
Her girlfriends are giving me many signs all the time about her interest for me, but as soon
as i call her to have a private moment or just a walk around city together, she denies, and
as she says she preferes we go all together with friends.

We both are at the age of 28, so i think these childish games have no room at all. We both
are free this period and the only possible relationship for both of us would be the two of us
as a couple. She may prefer we go things really slow but i really can't understand why she
is so shy or insecure to tell me things straight . . .

So, i ask you as women, could she be that afraid or feel insecure (because of her exs) so
she can't move right now?

Moreover, why she always wants me to do all the things (calls, dates with friends, schedules)?

I mean, things should roll on, my side at once, her side the next time . . right?