+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never had an orgasm - I'm female

Never had an orgasm - I'm female

My BF and I have been having sex for about a year now and I lost my virginity to him.

We have sex like 3-5 times a week. It feels good but I don't think I've ever gotten an orgasm!! I think I've been close, but it never got to the point where my whole body spasms (I've read about body spasms and female orgasms but never experienced anything!!!)

Oral sex feels better than regular sex but I've never orgasmed from that either!

Is something wrong with me?

pelvic position? perhaps you could try a pillow or a rear entry position
    do you use clitoris and penetration in combination?
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

We've tried so many positions! It feels good in every position, but just never climaxed! I think I ALMOST climaxed twice when I was on top.

I should tell him we should try stimulating my clit more because when he's thrusting and rubbing me there it feels amazing.

I've heard that some girls don't climax through just vaginal sex but instead need clitoral stimulation

Do you masturbate? The best way to find out what you need to achieve orgasm is to give yourself one.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

^ What maiden minx said, sounds like the clitoris is the answer
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

It's true some girls don't orgasm with intercourse. My ex-GF in college can only orgasm via oral sex. She came close to orgasm when we do doggie style, but never achieved it.
    As stated above, try to pleasure yourself so you know what stimulation will cause what reactions. It's trickier than people think.

Thanks for the advice! I don't masturbate by fingering myself, I just rub my clit...

Could it have anything to do with nerves? i know I sometimes get nervous about the condom breaking or being walked in on (we both live at home)

I am one of the ones who can't orgasm from just sex. It has to be either oral or I do it myself. I would suggest if you can make yourself have an orgasm, ask your partner to spend a little more time on you. If you are eachothers first, he should be really enthusiastic about getting you off. Don't be scared to tell him what you like, or if you don't like something, tell him to do what he was doing, that you did like, until he gets you off. Once you go from there, my FAVORITE thing to do is to rub my clit while having sex. If I get myself off while doing that, and my boyfriend is having sex with me at the same time, it feels AMAZING.

Also, it can be nerves too. Whenever I was with a new guy, it took me 1-2 months to orgasm from oral. I was nervous, and had to get comfortable. I also think in that time, he learned what I liked. If you just try relaxing it should help.
    Last edited by missy1; 18-11-11 at 07:15 AM.

I'm the same as you. I think nerves has alot to do with it.

Yeah, it might be just nerves and also that I Can't get off from just sex. I know I'm still a little inhibited around my boyfriend during sex... I'm still a little shy about my body and I don't get wild unless I'm a little buzzed or just really really into it.

But thanks for all your advice... hopefully I orgasm some day lol!

I am a female that cannot orgasm from penetration. I get off through clitoral stimulation during penetration. You could definitely try it that way.
    I've found that a lot of girls have to practice getting a g-spot orgasm. I've been trying to for a long time, but still have yet to have one through g-spot.

Just goes to prove we are all different and that guys should read this thread.
    Personally, I can't stand too much direct clitoral contact. It is actually intense and uncomfortable, like having a tooth that needs a filling probed. Yes it does hurt too sometimes.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is a Vash question. Bump.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yes, nerves and stress and worrying play a BIG part in women being able to enjoy sex. If the woman can't relax, she may not orgasm.

The other thing is, she should be able to tell her man what she likes, in a clear manner. And maybe show him. He should be open to doing what she asks.

Most of my girlfriends never told me what they liked. But when I asked them what they wanted to do different, they said I was doing great. 1 or 2 of my girlfriends did tell me what they liked. So I did it and we had a lot of fun.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Ok this is my experience of how to make a girl orgasm.

First, you have to move along with her pelvis, both should try to be in tune.

Second, can't be rough, it's all about the feeling. Taking some massaging classes might help both people understand better on how the body's muscles work. It's meat after all.

And lastly, a slow but long foreplay and than a slow long sex session is usually the best for getting an orgasm for women since they are slow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast