+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How often should you be with your girlfriend?

How often should you be with your girlfriend?

I don't really have a girlfriend, but IF I do. The girl I like (and there's this small chance she likes me, probably not, though) is with her two other friends all the time during school. Me, a friend of mine and she and her two friends only sit together SOMETIMES during lunch and sit together SOMETIMES during lessons. We talk... I wouldn't say a lot, but not really little either. We talk... slightly much I guess you could say. Now, let's say this girl was my girlfriend, how often should I be with her? It would be slightly awkward to ask. And how often should I contact her after school?!

Hi RandomName. There isn't a "rule" on how often you should be with your gf. Every couple naturally "settles" on whatever feels right. It will all come spontaneously and you will both know when you feel like being together, or when you'd rather be alone. If you have different needs, you will communicate about it, and adjust to each other. At least, that's the way it should be in a healthy relationship : ).

Rather than worrying about this, though, why don't you tell the girl how you feel about her?

It varies greatly depend on who she is.
    Find it out yourself.