+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating two women... how do I choose?

Oldskool83... I'm not sure I understand most of your last post. "NO FUK ON ME"??? What does that mean?

I agree with you that no one is too busy to eat. This is why I am going to leave this girl alone and let her figure out for herself whether or not she wants to step up and start calling me. I also have a sort of 3 time rule. There was this girl at work, I asked her out for drinks. She seemed very interested, but she had to do something that night. I asked again the next week. It was something else, but again she sounded very interested. After I asked her the third time and she had something else to do... I just erased her from my mind. I'll say good morning if I see her, to be polite. But I don't try to talk to her, and I certainly don't try to ask her out anymore. Done!

And this girl that I started this post about is the same thing... It is more complex, because we HAVE gone out, and she does always return my calls, and she does seem responsive. And she does kiss me when we go out... etc. So she is interested. But you are right oldskool, I'm not calling her anymore. IF we go out again, it will be because she instigated it.

But I still don't understand what you mean by not dating internationally? This Russian girl has lived here for 3 years. And I myself lived all over Europe for 6 years recently. I think I understand European girls MUCH better than Americans.

I appreciate your post. I really do. I just do not think I fully understand it.

Listen to Oldschool. He's got the right attitude and he's reaping the benefits of his abundance mentality. He doesn't waste his time on woman that aren't chasing him back.

Do you see where I'm coming from?
    No, cause I'm a woman and throwing footballs breaks my nails.

Ciao, and remember. Most woman don't like a pushover or someone who we haven't been giving much of the time of day to but they keep on nsisting. You'd get much further with her if you didn't chase her. Chasing someone who is obviously running away from you just makes them run faster.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-11-11 at 12:35 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Wakeup... you may have just become my new best friend!

I didn't know you were a woman. You sound like some pissed off guy that has had women walk all over him his whole life. But you being a woman and dropping this kind of harsh knowledge on folks on here... forget I ever said a word. Continue on! You are doing a good thing for guys. Chumps need help. I only was so taken aback, because I am not a chump, but you were talking to me like I am one.

You were turning my gray situation into black and white. 99.99% of the time you would have been spot on. And even in my case, you were still spot on. I'm just not the kinda little btich to sit and take it from some internet hack... which you have obviously turned out to NOT be.

Thanks girl!

i didnt realize the russion chick lived here in the states. i thought it was one of these internatinal dating web things like ive seen some people post. no fuk on me, i started saying that to my buddy, basicly im done with people shit...i dont want pepole ****ing with me, so i came up with no fuk on me, if you fuk on me i peace you. ignore a woman for 3 days, see if she gets in contact withyou, if she dont, shes not interested at all.

ive done with with 4 women im talking to and they all respond back with somthing, hi or good morning, that crap.

basicly sum1 go under my skin awhile ago and i pissed me off, now no one is gonna fuk on me!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolmetscher View Post
    Wakeup... you may have just become my new best friend!

I didn't know you were a woman. You sound like some pissed off guy that has had women walk all over him his whole life. But you being a woman and dropping this kind of harsh knowledge on folks on here... forget I ever said a word. Continue on! You are doing a good thing for guys. Chumps need help. I only was so taken aback, because I am not a chump, but you were talking to me like I am one.

You were turning my gray situation into black and white. 99.99% of the time you would have been spot on. And even in my case, you were still spot on. I'm just not the kinda little btich to sit and take it from some internet hack... which you have obviously turned out to NOT be.

Thanks girl!
    It's all good, "bro!" You're not the first one to think I was a guy.
    Happy dating.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12