+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Yep Still Confused???

Yep Still Confused???

I have no idea what to think about a woman I went out with. She was living with another guy when I hooked up with her. She left him and we had a few months of what seemed like good times. Never a problem between us at least nothing I recognized or can even think of. In any event one day she just broke it off and went back to her ex. After which I was wondering WTF to myself as I just didn’t see that coming. Now all the sudden she is being nice to me again. She gave me a slice of cake one day out of the blue. I complimented her on it. The next day she gave me another slice of cake. I posted about this before. Most recently though she has been waving really big and smiling when I see her at work. I just talk to her like anyone else as if we have no history at all. She knows I caught the cold from hell recently. In any event the latest thing after no phone calls and no texts or anything else between us I get an email from her bare in mind this is 2 months after the last time we got together. She is wishing me a happy thanksgiving and telling me that she is glad I’m feeling better and that she hopes I stay that way. The last thing she says in the email is that I really look good just like always and adds a wink I have absolutely no idea what to think of this. Why in the hell would she send me that email and do the other things she has done recently. I like the woman and she knows how I felt about her. Yeah, I’d like to pick up where we left off but that’s impossible. What is she trying to say to me with the email and all this other stuff lately? Not sure how to proceed any help is greatly appreciated.

Fru is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Sounds like she wants you as a toy while still being able to be in her other relationship. I would stay away from someone who has left you once to go back to her ex. She may just do it again.

And anyway, why are you hooking up with someone who was/is already in a relationship? That can only ever spell trouble.

Stay away from her.
    She is a bad relationship material.
    You will thank yourself for this when look back.