+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl i've just started working with

Girl i've just started working with

A new girl 18yo started work in a bar with me the other week. We hit it off great, lots of conversation, tons in common, our personalities seemed to bounce off of each other. I added her on facebook, emailed a little, went for drinks before a staff meeting and it was all really good.

Im confused though because she does have a boyfriend but my workmate saw we were hitting it off at the meeting and spoke to her asking what the deal was, the next day he told me she thinks im fit and also pointed out she would have to end it with her boyfriend if anything was going to happen.

A few days later she came into work with her boyfriend as a customer but was her usual self when speaking to me, very smiley, shy, gorgeous..

We still text each other banter and flirts and have recently started putting 2 kisses at the end instead of the usual 1 kiss.

I would like some guidance because i could be reading into this too much. If i'm not reading into it i want to tell her i like her and see what happens from there... would this be a good idea?

thanks

She's an attention whore. Ignore her and she'll go away.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by battlingpig View Post
    we still text each other banter and flirts and have recently started putting 2 kisses at the end instead of the usual 1 kiss.
    this changes everything

seriouly dooood? shes just being nice, you seen the BF already. Peace the bitch! keep it friends and dont try and shit where you eat.

Oldskool83 said it one way, I will say it another - don't dip you pen in company ink.

Also, she works at a bar. So do you. You should understand that being friendly and flirty is par for the course at a place like that.

I would suggest you consider her off limits at least until you know she has ended things with the boyfriend because of issues with the boyfriend. You also don't want to be the reason for them to break up.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

At 18 years of age, that's all most girls do is flirt and want every guy to come on to them. No offense, but if she went out with you, she will most likely dump you for another guy sooner or later. Then dump him sooner or later. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.
    I've seen it happen far too many times. She's just starting her life and enjoys her freedom to do whatever she likes.

This is simple. Youve met the bf. If you think you can kick his ass , then its safe to fire in. If hes a big fcker , i would go back to the single x. No bird is worth getting your balls kicked for, especially if you dont even get your hole.

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    This is simple. Youve met the bf. If you think you can kick his ass , then its safe to fire in. If hes a big fcker , i would go back to the single x. No bird is worth getting your balls kicked for, especially if you dont even get your hole.
    This made me lol.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by Klitchka View Post
    At 18 years of age, that's all most girls do is flirt and want every guy to come on to them. No offense, but if she went out with you, she will most likely dump you for another guy sooner or later. Then dump him sooner or later. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.
    I've seen it happen far too many times. She's just starting her life and enjoys her freedom to do whatever she likes.
    I would have to agree.

I see quite a few problems with this union:
    1. you work together. never a good idea to date or even bang a coworker. it happens, often, but theres always some kind of drama that follows and you dont wanna bring that shit to work. keep your personal life out of your business life. especially working at a bar, it takes focus to make money.
    2. She has a boyfriend. you could (a) wait around til they break up or (b) bang her behind her boyfriends back (in the circumstance that this is what she wants it as well) in which you will have the revelation that if shes cheating on her boyfriend then , she would probably cheat on you too. which leads us to the next
    3. shes 18. freshman in college most likely. its the age of exploration. most girls her age are just growing into themselves and are testing out their new flirting abilities along with a lot of other things. hate to break it to ya... your probably just a phase