+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's talking to me again...

R.T is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

She's talking to me again...

So, my last post explained the whole depressing story with my ex, blah blah, I'm trying to get past her. Trying to stop thinking about her. But, just a week ago, She contacts me. Says she needed someone she could really trust, who really understood her, meaning me. why you might ask? TO HELP HER THROUGH HER AND HER NEW BOYFRIENDS BREAK UP. Low blow eh? But, I helped her through it, made her feel better, and she seems to want to keep talking. I'm not sure what to think about this, or what to do. Any idea's?
    "Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness."

stop talking to her

it is possible that she did this because she realized what she had with you was better..but don't assume, be short with her. make her say it. she will if she means it. go with the flow

She's using you. Some girls like to keep guys that they are not serious about in the friend zone. So when she doesn't have a BF or the guy she has or wants isn't responding the way she wants him to....she'll have you. Don't let her use you like that. You'll never get over her, you'll never heal, & you'll never move on. You will become more depressed and/or eventually bitter which will hinder any future relationships you may have.

Drop her & move on, after you really have then maybe you can endeavor at friendship

R.T is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    It's funny, I see now how logical all your posts have been. just a few days ago she got back with her other boyfriend, and I haven't heard from her since. But a part of me saw this coming, and a part of me wants her to keep away from here on out.
    "Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness."