Hi,

I was wondering how I should act around this certain guy. We had a lot of drama before with me thinking he was interested and him only wanting a physical relationship. anyway, we stopped talking for a while and then started talking again because I kept seeing him around (we live in the same neighbourhood) and I hated that anxious feeling I would get when he was around. So I asked if we could hang out again...it took him some time but he eventually said yes. He said he had fun with me and we made out again. Then a month later I asked him to hang out again and he said he didnt want to because he was afraid of hurting me again. He said he didn't think it would be fair to be friends because he thinks I would just get hurt if he was in a relationship with someone. He told me he couldn't see himself liking me. He told me he was physically attracted to me but we couldnt have a relationship based on physical attraction. Anyway we agreed to not hang out again and cut off contact for a while. I broke it tho and I asked him what was so unappealing about me; he didn't respond to me. A few weeks later I see him at the bus stop. He approached me and started talking to me...and sat beside me on the bus. I feel like he cares about me (as a person). I wish we could be friends but I can't get over that awkward feeling when he is around. Would the best thing to do to be to just move on with my life and stop dwelling on the past? Would this help with him wanting to be friends now...? I just wish the physical stuff never happened...is it possible to get over that and be friends later?