+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An email I received

An email I received

Hi

I received this email off a man I was having an affair with. After I had told him I had someone new. My friends say its a game to get me too email him again.

Hi ya Angel

That is good news I am pleased you have found someone who can love and look after you the way you deserve, I hope that your mum and Rose are well I am sorry I have not replied to you sooner. But I get asked questions weekly and have to swear on peoples lives that you have not been in touch and that I have not contacted you either.

So I am reluctant to correspond because my lying technique is shocking, we I hope will always be friends from afar I am afraid, today is my last day at work I am redundant and looking elsewhere so this email and my works number will be re assigned.

I will look out for you from a distance and will always have fond memories of the time we had, you take good care and I really hope that life treats you well and that your relationship will be sound long and loving.

Always xxxx

Since I received the email his daughter started talking too me most days and asking me questions about me and my new man. Also she brings him up wen we are talking. I don't know if he is doing this to find out information about me? Also is it wise too talk too her I don't know?

Thanks

Stay away from all of them this is a control tacktic. Nothing good will come of it

Quote Originally Posted by whenweawake View Post
    Stay away from all of them this is a control tacktic. Nothing good will come of it
    Agree 200%

What do you mean a control tactic?

I would not respond or talk to him or his daughter. What do you have to gain by talking to them? friendship? What do you have to lose?

She has asked me if I want too meet up with her in January?

Well why would you want to have a relationship with his daughter anyways? The easy thing would be to say....sorry i cant meet up. Delete contact.

why should you meet with her?...cos her daddy is forcing her to make you feel for him again?or to gather some new informations about you?to start to mess up your new life?...its really better to stay away from both of them...

She asks me if i'm happy and what have I been upto? Why would she want too mess up my life?

^ because her father is much more important to her than her father's once upon a time mistress....?!

She knew about it before.And she said she was happy about it.So what they both upto? Why would he want too get revenge?

isnt it obvious?...if you are happy...shes looking for even the smallest indication of doubts about your new love,and if there will be any,she will make you feel guilty...people in general are vicious,even more when they are ex-partners...

but again...i cant tell you what to do,was just an advice,cos most porbably its as it seems...

first of all.....how old is his daughter?

She is 35. She will say oh her step mum has changed now since me and him. And asks me what I think? She asked me why I don't chat too him anymore?

If it is him behind it why not ask himself?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast