+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Jaded from all the Games

Jaded from all the Games

Is it me or does it seem like relationships are all a bunch of stupid games anymore. Seems to me men will pretty much do anything to get into my pants even if its faking a relationship. Why even do that?

no to sound crude, but to fukk you, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by skeeziix View Post
    Is it me or does it seem like relationships are all a bunch of stupid games anymore. Seems to me men will pretty much do anything to get into my pants even if its faking a relationship. Why even do that?
    I guess you missed the newsflash! Most men want to have sex and well do Anything to get it. It's your job the weed out the losers

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    I guess you missed the newsflash! Most men want to have sex and well do Anything to get it. It's your job the weed out the losers
    Men and Sex = Retarded Idiots. I swear.

I used to be fwb with a guy. We always liked each other but never did anything about it. He asked me to be his girlfriend in the past but I didn't really accept because it always seemed like he was distant and playing games. Reel me in, get the sex, and then not contact me. I have known him now 10 years, neither one of us are spring chickens anymore. I told him that I wasn't looking for a sexual encounter that I wanted more substance and was ready for something more than just sex. He said that he wanted to try dating, to which I agreed. I explained that I wanted to hold off on the sex until we were sure it was going to be a committed relationship, he didn't seem to have a problem. Anyways I left Saturday and told him I would text him later which I did once at 8pm and then again at 11pm. I didn't get any sort of response. Yesterday I texted him and asked if he was ignoring me. He said "Nooo I am sorry what are you up to?" i said "Bah! Please spare me the games!" and he never responded. WTF!

stop the sex, it'll stop the games.

He missed reading a text? LOL

Yeah, all guys just want to fukc you and missing one text proves it. Paranoid much? Wow, really. He misses reading a text and you immediately act like a dingbat apeshit crazy bitch? lol

Women and life= Drama over nothing.

You ever think maybe your prior two text never went through?
    Last edited by Oneaday; 30-11-11 at 03:31 AM.

Men and Sex = Retarded Idiots. I swear.

I used to be fwb with a guy. We always liked each other but never did anything about it. He asked me to be his girlfriend in the past but I didn't really accept because it always seemed like he was distant and playing games. Reel me in, get the sex, and then not contact me. I have known him now 10 years, neither one of us are spring chickens anymore. I told him that I wasn't looking for a sexual encounter that I wanted more substance and was ready for something more than just sex. He said that he wanted to try dating, to which I agreed. I explained that I wanted to hold off on the sex until we were sure it was going to be a committed relationship, he didn't seem to have a problem. Anyways I left Saturday and told him I would text him later which I did once at 8pm and then again at 11pm. I didn't get any sort of response. Yesterday I texted him and asked if he was ignoring me. He said "Nooo I am sorry what are you up to?" i said "Bah! Please spare me the games!" and he never responded. WTF!
    Lol! You prove your point with the number complaint guys have with women, Miss Drama Queen ?

That's cool.... You can't live with out us and we can't live without you guys . It's still a man's world and life rolls on
    Last edited by surfhb; 30-11-11 at 05:32 AM.

I highly doubt he missed two text messages and didn't contact me for 3 days after I just spent two days with him.

i will simply ignore all previous comments...

yes,most of men want just that one thing...thats why its so hard to find the one,cos most of them are just bastards...
    ...but when you find a normal man,you will know again,whats its all about..the real meaning of dating,joy of being with each other without even thinking about sex...

...so no,its not your fault
    Last edited by LdFilip; 30-11-11 at 05:43 AM.

/\ Thank you! If he was interested he would have contacted me even if he didn't get my messages before the three days in my opinion. And when I called him out on it he didn't even reply so it just goes to show no sex rule weeds out the dicks faster plus I keep my integrity.

Try finding better men. But where do you find them? At a bar? Nope. Bars are where single men to for a booty call. Or they go with their girlfriend to hang out. At the club? Nope. Same thing as a bar.

I can weed out many losers better by doing online dating, just by reading their profile.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I guess I feel like giving up anymore. Sick of all the bullshit, confusion, hurt... I am learning as I go that if I respect myself enough to not put up with bullshit the guys who bring the bullshit quickly leave because I am not taking it. I feel like a jade bitch anymore.

Yesterday I texted him and asked if he was ignoring me. He said "Nooo I am sorry what are you up to?" i said "Bah! Please spare me the games!"
    So you text him first and initiate a conversation and then when he actually responds to you with a question that can start a dialogue you respond back with crap, yet he was doing exactly what you wanted which was for him to talk to you. After you get cranky with him you say:
    and he never responded.
    I'd not respond to your whack either. Nobody, not just the men, like passive agressive douchiness.
    Try actually communicating your displeasure/pleasure instead of that stupd stuff you replied with.
    WTF!
    Yes, WTF are you doing
    [quote]
    I used to be fwb with a guy.
    so it just goes to show no sex rule weeds out the dicks faster plus I keep my integrity.
    yea, but try having the no sex before you have sex with them not after you've already set yourself up for a booty call and then expect to stop the sex.

the guys who bring the bullshit quickly leave because I am not taking it.
    There might just be another reason why they're leaving.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I guess I feel like giving up anymore. Sick of all the bullshit, confusion, hurt... I am learning as I go that if I respect myself enough to not put up with bullshit the guys who bring the bullshit quickly leave because I am not taking it. I feel like a jade bitch anymore.
    you dont have to give up...just dont look for love so intensively...and you will see,that the one will show up someday as i said before,its all about luck

Quote Originally Posted by LdFilip View Post
    you dont have to give up...just dont look for love so intensively...and you will see,that the one will show up someday as i said before,its all about luck
    Luck, schmuck. Girlfriend needs to change up the way she conducts herself. Op if you're sick of the games the first place you need to start is by stop playing them yourself.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion