+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could a woman ever be intimate with a man with breasts ?

For some bi sexual women the idea of boobs and cock in one package would be wildly exciting.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I guess so or should i say i hope so lol i will admit that i am looking forward to a sexual experience with how my body is now, i hope that doesent sound strange but my body is alot more sensitive than before so the thought of it does excite me. But its companionship im really missing, sharing the little things in life with someone, watching dvds and having take aways and all that. Sounds silly but its what i miss

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you wear a jacket when you go out? That would reduce attention to your chest and help at least with initial interactions.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

How old are you?

Are you taking any anti-estrogen medication? Bodybuilders who abuse steriods can find that the testosterone is converted to estrogen and have to take medication to prevent gyne occuring.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Hi, thanks for your replys yeas i wear alot of layers when i do go out as well as a compression vest, but my chest is very large so even then it can be noticable, and very uncomfortable for me.
    I have taken anti-estrogen medication, but because of the lack of testosterone it actually made me feel very unwell, it also put me at a very high risk of developing serious health problems, like brittle bones and heart attack amongst a few. At the minute without the estrogen i would almost be without any sex hormone which is very very bad so its this or nothing for me. Body builders take steroids which increases there testosterone production, the body cannot process it all so like me it floats free in the body, then it gets converted to estrogen, it all gets very complicated and i admit to not knowing it all, but i know why im like i am, ive been told enough times by my doctors thanks for your replys and advice
    My blog page: http://toughtimes.myblogsite.com/

Please do not judge what you dont understand.

Quote Originally Posted by toughtimes View Post
    The problem is would a bi-sexual find me attractive ?
    Yes bi women, and even bi men would like you. You appear to be a transsexual but your condition is a disease, not a choice. So, going to a gay bar to find bi women will certainly be a better option for you. Keep in great shape, dress nice, and approach the right people. If they ask if you are a transsexual, just say "yes" until the relationship progresses further. I have never heard of this condition, so other people might be turned off to it because they haven't heard of it.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Hi, but that would mean dressing as a woman, and thats something i have tried to avoid. I will admit to wearing certain items of female clothing because they fit better, i wear womens jeans and i do wear a bra when im at home or just going out in the car, but i feel i would be giving in to this if i started to dress as a woman to go outside, sometimes i do feel it would be an easier option, but i feel id be giving in thank you for your advice.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should find a support group for people with AIS (that is your diagnosis, isn't it?) so you can connect with other people who can more fully relate, because if I am correct, I believe there are other issues at play besides simply having breasts, and it is important to have deep, meaningful connections with other people.

And yes, there probably ARE bisexual people who would accept you (just as there are straight people who would), though of course, they would be less numerous than if you didn't have any additional challenges to manage.

Good luck.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You'll probably have more success with pansexual women. I've met a few and they'd actually prefer a guy with boobs. I doubt pansexuality is very common though.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

I just looked at your pictures because I haven't seen anything like this. You have nice breasts and hips! Before I saw the pics I was imagining something like mens big breasts which is not so nice, but yours look just like female breasts and your hips have a nice shape.

Ok, it is a little strange to see that on a man or maybe it is just because it is unusual. Definitely it doesn't look ugly or anything, just different. I can understand you are starting to get attached to your body and it is the best thing you can do, since it is yours forever.

I wish you will find a woman who is open-minded to accept you for you :-)

Hi, and thank you, its hard for people to imagine how bad my condition is when i just speak about it, so i linked my blog ive just started to show some pictures, so people can understand better. I guess maybe someone will find me attractive and want a relationship with me, but its so hard to know how to go about telling people about it, becuase it is unusual and its took me 5 years almost to except myself and that this is how i am now, but i still want a normal life and thats the hard part thanks again for your lovely post

Yes, I can understand that this is very difficult. And how difficult it is to accept it. I never heard about this condition before. It is good that you have this blog, I believe it is the first step to accept yourself. "Normal" is very relative, who is to say what that is.

wasn't expecting that either...you have nicer breasts than some of the women I been with!

you don't have to share if you don't want to but i'm curious...is it also having effects on your penis?

Quote Originally Posted by toughtimes View Post
    Hi, but that would mean dressing as a woman, and thats something i have tried to avoid. I will admit to wearing certain items of female clothing because they fit better, i wear womens jeans and i do wear a bra when im at home or just going out in the car, but i feel i would be giving in to this if i started to dress as a woman to go outside, sometimes i do feel it would be an easier option, but i feel id be giving in thank you for your advice.
    No, you don't understand. You dress any way you want at a gay bar. There are no expected social roles there. There are often straight people there too. And gays, and bis, transvestites, and transsexuals. They are very open minded because there is such a wide spectrum of sexuality represented there. And if you want to know if someone is bi, you walk up, introduce yourself, and say you are looking for a bi woman. No drama, just straight (haha pun) open talk.

I'm straight, but I have been to a gay bar several times, and they are more fun than the straight bars I remember from 20 years ago. At straight bars there is drama, jealousy, over-protective men and women. At a gay bar, it's all good. Everyone is having fun and relaxed. Yes there are pickups going on, but it's not the ONLY thing going on. There are also birthday parties and just friends relaxing after work. I got the "eyeball" from a couple guys, but I ignored them and they didn't even talk to me. I was just there to drink and dance.

And I met my first female transvestite there. Outside, when she got out of her car, I saw her from a distance, and I automatically thought she was a man. We met later in the bar. We just talked, and she was very open that she loved dressing like a man. She had the suit and masculine haircut. (She was bi.)

But the transvestite MC was hilarious. You should go with a friend who has been there before, and mingle. I thought the whole experience was very nice, non-judgemental. Of course you get a few bad apples in any group of people, but that's to be expected.
    Last edited by bulrush; 05-12-11 at 11:33 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12