+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do?

What to do?

Hey,

So I had this situation where I thought this guy liked me, we fooled around for a bit and then months later he told me he could never like me. Anyway, he was really cold when I told him about my feelings. He said he didn't know why I thought I stood a chance with him and then after I got home I found out he blocked and deleted me off of facebook. we didn't talk for months. later we ran into each other again...he ignored me. I got upset and told him we shouldn't ignore each other. We started hanging out again as friends. Anyway I feel like my ego is still bruised when it comes to him. I want to be friends but I keep ruining it because I get all insecure around him. I feel like I am over him but my heart is still broken because of the nasty things he said to me. How do I get over things like that? Is this one of those "time heals all wounds" situations?

why would you even want to be friends with someone who fooled around with you and then told you that he is way too good for you to ever consider being anything remotely romantic. He is a douche and not worthy of friendship. I don't know why you are so desperate to get any attention from this type of character....

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    why would you even want to be friends with someone who fooled around with you and then told you that he is way too good for you to ever consider being anything remotely romantic. He is a douche and not worthy of friendship. I don't know why you are so desperate to get any attention from this type of character....
    /agree

Why are you even bothering? It just shows how not over him you actually are.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

"He said he didn't know why I thought I stood a chance with him..."

is that for reall? :O this is the first time i hear something like that...its always that a men think that they have no chance...not otherwise...

...anyway,i agree with previous comments...such a retarded narcissist is not even worth of thinking about...

Quote Originally Posted by LdFilip View Post
    "He said he didn't know why I thought I stood a chance with him..."

is that for reall? :O this is the first time i hear something like that...its always that a men think that they have no chance...not otherwise...

...anyway,i agree with previous comments...such a retarded narcissist is not even worth of thinking about...
    Yeah he used to hit on me and then started to become distant. He then told me about his on and off again girlfriend who he is no longer talking to. She caused him a lot of stress. We are still on good times...I just wish I didn't get so messed up over the situation. We have known each other for years and I would like to at least be acquinatances.

i agree with the other responses. he sounds like an egotistical douche. did he seriously say he didn't know why you thought you stood a chance with him? you should have laughed in his face and never contacted him again.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty001 View Post
    i agree with the other responses. he sounds like an egotistical douche. did he seriously say he didn't know why you thought you stood a chance with him? you should have laughed in his face and never contacted him again.
    Well I had a crush on this guy...talked to him for 2 months online because I was away at school and then asked him to hang out. He made it sound like he wasn't ready for a girlfriend but thought I was smart, cute and funny... He told me he didn't know why I thought he liked me. He said he made it clear that he did not want a girlfriend and even if he had been looking for a girlfriend he would never date me. He said we do not have any chemistry or an intimate connection...he was just interested in me in the way he wanted to make out with me.

so he used you to get his on and off again girlfriend jealous or he just used you as a self ego booster to stroke his own ego from his on and off again girlfriend....or the combination of both because there is no other girl on the face of the planet that would give this douche a chance. You were his last resort and he prostituted himself out for you for his own agenda, then he felt disgusted by who he had to sleep with because he does not view you as being "up to his standards" and feels ashamed of himself. So please save yourself the embarrassment.

so he used you to get his on and off again girlfriend jealous or he just used you as a self ego booster to stroke his own ego from his on and off again girlfriend....or the combination of both because there is no other girl on the face of the planet that would give this douche a chance. You were his last resort and he prostituted himself out for you for his own agenda, then he felt disgusted by who he had to sleep with because he does not view you as being "up to his standards" and feels ashamed of himself. So please save yourself the embarrassment.
    You know there is tough love and then there is just being a bitch?

I just speak the truth, you will find out surely enough. Don't be foolish to sleep with him for the second time and receive the same treatment.....but ofcourse, it's up to you. Don't tell me I didn't tell ya so

hmm I have a feeling his ex girlfriend is much, much prettier than you are.... it's simple to know why he wouldn't want to date you. Men don't like to lower their standards of looks.

Yeah I feel like what are you trying to hold on to? Like why do you hurt in the first place instead I feel you should just look at it as he treated me like shit and I do not deserve that! There is not much you should need to hold on to if he continuously treats you badly.

I just speak the truth, you will find out surely enough. Don't be foolish to sleep with him for the second time and receive the same treatment.....but ofcourse, it's up to you. Don't tell me I didn't tell ya so

hmm I have a feeling his ex girlfriend is much, much prettier than you are.... it's simple to know why he wouldn't want to date you. Men don't like to lower their standards of looks.
    First of all we never slept together. We only made out and whatnot. Also you have no idea what I look like. He told me his ex gf was narcisstic and only caused him stress in his life. He just needs time to figure out what he wants. I cant imagine going through an 8 year on and off again relationship...they only kept getting back together because they have the same group of friends. He said he is physically attracted to me...it is just he doesn't feel a strong enough connection to pursue anything more right now. We have discussed this and we're not fighting anymore. I just always feel like crap when he is around...I was just wondering why I still felt that way. If that feeling would ever go away...