+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3 things that annoy me, if I may...

3 things that annoy me, if I may...

1. it would be really awesome if people would state the ages of all parties involved in their posts

2. it would really be awesome if people would add how long they've been in their relationship

3. facebook.

Thank you for your time
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss

Giving Facebooks sort of removes the anonymity doesn't it?
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

Lol, no the last thing I want is anyone's facebook. Facebook is the third thing that annoys me.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss

hmm ok just got a little confused as the first two point were suggestions to make the forum better
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

Yeah, I could have worded the first two better..

I agree on all counts. Ages of people matter quite a bit, especially if the problem could be medical. Certain medical conditions crop up more as people age. Hence my signature.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)