+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cant work him out!!

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    but don't the insults make you think and bring some feelings of guilt? if we were nice then you won't get it through your head. niceness has never benefited anyone.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    Of course fairytales turn sour. That is what divorce is for. Why the **** cheat when divorce is an option?

I agree...........

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckyboo View Post
    Uneccesserily harsh last comment. If u really have nothing constructive to say, dont bother. If i wanted to be insulted continuously, id have just talked to my husband.
    LOL

Which part was "harsh"? The part where I said you were middle-aged? Mathematically, based on the number of years it's been since you've dated him, you ARE middle-aged, so not only are you getting older, you are also absurdly neurotic about it, which probably explains why you are acting so recklessly.

Here's a little tip: the only thing worse than getting old is getting old ungracefully.

Also, if I want to be "unnecessarily harsh", I would have added that maybe if you were younger and hotter, he would have taken the chance. lol
    Last edited by vashti; 14-12-11 at 11:44 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    He has children. He probably realized that a romp in the hay with a middle-aged woman isn't worth losing his family over.
    Truth right here^.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

well dirty little secrets are bound to be found. When your children find out about mommy's slutty affair, there will be a lot of explaining to do. Karma is a real b*tch and will often come bite you in the ass 10 times more.

A) i get ur not keen on this topic
    B) ive took on bOard all of ur comments
    C) there is no actual affair to talk about anymore.
    I certainly dont have a problem with constructive critisism, people need it. What i dont need is adults throwing childish comments at me such as " slutty mummy" really. Dont bother.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckyboo View Post
    I certainly dont have a problem with constructive critisism, people need it. What i dont need is adults throwing childish comments at me such as " slutty mummy" really. Dont bother.
    Also true. Bcgirl, you were out of line. There's a difference b/t calling someone's behaviour (in this case, only potential) stupid and calling THEM stupid (or slutty).

Becky, FWIW, kudos for coming here to get a sober 2nd thought before doing something irreparable. Cue my sig quote.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll make the right choice. You don't sound like the type to shy away from a hard choice just b/c its hard.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    OH looky there! There's nothing wrong with your marriage huh.
    LMAO! Good call.

OP - I'm betting either his wife caught him, or (brace yourself for a cold hard truth) he was disappointed when he saw/boinked you.

Go home and see if you can work things out with your husband, you're gettin' no more sugar from this guy.

BTW - if your husband is continuously insulting you, it's mental and emotional abuse. Therapy (for him) and couples therapy can help, if you and he are both willing to work. If not, it's best to walk and find a better relationship after a bit of a break.

The best dating site is lovingrich.com ,there are all kinds of beautiful grils and a millionaire are waiting for you ,just do it!

Quote Originally Posted by findlove View Post
    The best dating site is lovingrich.com ,there are all kinds of beautiful grils and a millionaire are waiting for you ,just do it!
    Go away! a sshole!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123