+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my Boyfriend's thinking out loud!!

I'd suggest the next time he talks about someone famous, ask him what he thinks of your ass or your body? or go one better and insinuate that she's got nothing on you. Then go get changed into some lingerie and stand in the doorway, telling him about all the things he can't have, so he'll just have to do with Eva Longoria on TV. I can bet you he'll not pay too much attention to her for much longer. It's all about confidence. If you let it bother you, he maybe just likes the rise he gets from you. I wouldn't let it bother you/ We all do it, the difference is he just does it aloud. To me it's more commendable than keeping it a big secret.

As Bulrush said, try talking to him about how it makes you uncomfortable - and remember that NOBODY gets to dictate your feelings. If he refuses to change his behavior, as Vashti said, it's probably time to skedaddle.

There are people out there that have no problem with their partners commenting on how "hot" a celeb or friend or person is. Then there are those that get jealous and hurt by these comments. If partners can find each other who are more like themselves in their views, it will be a better relationship. Unfortunately you both view this subject totally differently. Time to move on and find another boy who shares the same views as you do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12