+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats with these signals??

whats with these signals??

ok so i have been "buddies" with this guy for a month now and he keeps saying things like "oh at your other boyfriends...." and for new years he took me to his friends house and kissed me at midnight in front of all of his friends....he calls me everyday pretty much and he got a little jealous over a guy flirting with me....so is he wanting more than the "buddy" thing now....keep in mind i told him i dont like to label things.....

Of course...why would you think otherwise?

well duh.....he did decide to kiss you on new years when he could be kissing other girls. He chose you.

1. Yes, he wants to be more than buddies.
    2. Why would you say you don't like to label things?
    3. Do you just want FWB with this guy?
    4. Either way, why don't you be be honest and direct with him about what you want from him?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

awesome!! glad he wants to be more than buddies thanks guys and i told him that i dont label when we first started talking because i do not like to rush things when it comes to the relationship field....i dunno i dont like to get hurt.....and now do i make a move or do i just let him make his move???

Quote Originally Posted by nerdlover View Post
    awesome!! glad he wants to be more than buddies thanks guys and i told him that i dont label when we first started talking because i do not like to rush things when it comes to the relationship field....i dunno i dont like to get hurt.....and now do i make a move or do i just let him make his move???
    He'll make his move if you are receptive and welcoming of it. And, quit the "I don't like labels" talk...just smile, be nice, and in necessary be suggestive in comments or ideas for being alone with him.