+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just do not know what to do

Just do not know what to do

I do not even know if this is normal. I have come to the realization that I broke up with my ex for the dumbest reason ever in which it should have just been talked out. But I feel like I cannot talk to him about it right now because he is dating another girl now. But it is really interfering with my life, I want to burst into tears at any given point of the day. What makes it worst is now I have started to have dreams of the two of us reconciling and its really painful because that is what I want. I just do not know what to do to get him back but I know more than anything that is what I want

You are too late. You made a mistake. We all do. Deal with it.

I don't think you can get him back since seems like he already moved on... he is already dating someone else.
    If he really loves you and want you back as well then, he wouldn't date anyone else and ask you to take him back, but he never did that and instead, he moved on and start to dating.
    Maybe in the future, if you two are meant to be together then I'm sure you two will find the way to be together again.
    But in the mean time, don't contact him since he isn't interesting in you anymore.

You must be a young person because everybody learns at a very young age. Tough luck and now the only thing left for you to do is to move on.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?