+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a Man tell when his partner isn't a Virgin?

being married to lose your virginity.....good luck with that one!!

You know guys, wanting to keep ones virginity until marriage isn't really that uncommon nor is it a terrible idea.

Do you know how many people I hear tally up their current partners against their exes rather than accept the person for the individual they are? Then, dear oh dear, if the love of their life happens to not luke doggy style they call sexual incompatibility and break up with a wonderful person.

I'm not saying marrying as virgins is for everyone, I'm just saying it's not as terrible a thought as some suggest.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Isn't that a bit sexist - bit like saying 'ok you won't get any of that until I have the ring on my finger'.
    I prefer women with a healthy sexual appetite and if it means they have slept with others before me rather than 'keeping it special' then so so be it. I'd prefer an experienced woman over some sexually/reliously repressed virgin any day of the week.

Actually what would be preferable for people wanting to keep their virginity until marriage is to find someone with the same ideals, and yes, I have met guys wanting to wait until marriage too.

If sex is important to someone, expecting them to wait is certainly unfair. At the same time, expecting someone to give up their morals is also unfair.

Op, find a group of like minded people.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Like most do, they have anal instead to preserve their precious hymen. If that isn't you cup of tea, get a small vibrator and stimulate yourself on the outside.....dildos are for pros lol.

If you wish to find a like minded forum, here is a Christian forum I used to post on (more like cause havoc on lol) [url]http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Ok.....after reading your biography, I can understand why you feel this way. Gag me with a spoon!
    OMFG! I like.. agree with this totally!

wow i would much rather not date an "experienced woman" to whoever said that. Who wants to date a whore.
    And no i wouldnt worry, Girls hymens pop all the time from horse back riding/ gymnastics etc.. There's no way he could tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    wow i would much rather not date an "experienced woman" to whoever said that. Who wants to date a whore.
    And no i wouldnt worry, Girls hymens pop all the time from horse back riding/ gymnastics etc.. There's no way he could tell.
    Well lets hope you never have kids you narrow minded bigot. What a woman who has had sex before meeting you is a whore - sexist bastard.

You must be an experienced women rationalizing your behavior for all the dirty one night stands you've had. No body worthwhile wants you. It sucks doesn't it. It's funny what the human brain will do to hold ones self worth.

FYI you sexist git I'm a guy and I'm in a very happy relationship. She has had sex before she met me. So by your definition she's a whore. Does this mean I can insult you too?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    You must be an experienced women rationalizing your behavior for all the dirty one night stands you've had. No body worthwhile wants you. It sucks doesn't it. It's funny what the human brain will do to hold ones self worth.
    I've had one night stands in the past and I am now very happily married to a wonderful man.

How's that fit into your theory, you judgemental jerk?

It's funny what the human brain will do to deem itself superior to others based on nothing

Dating a virgin is like buying a car with no engine. It looks good on the outside, but just doesn't get the job done. Waiting to have sex until marriage is like driving a car with no training at all. Dangerous, pointless and stupid. If you have no experience with sex, an important part of a relationship, that means you are not done growing sexually, you don't know what you want sexually, and that means it is not possible to find a compatible partner. And that often means divorce.

Besides, I can tell if someone is a virgin usually not by physical things, but by their attitude. They are not very open-minded about sex.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    Dating a virgin is like buying a car with no engine. It looks good on the outside, but just doesn't get the job done. Waiting to have sex until marriage is like driving a car with no training at all. Dangerous, pointless and stupid. If you have no experience with sex, an important part of a relationship, that means you are not done growing sexually, you don't know what you want sexually, and that means it is not possible to find a compatible partner. And that often means divorce.

Besides, I can tell if someone is a virgin usually not by physical things, but by their attitude. They are not very open-minded about sex.
    Wtf are you talking about?...sorry mister,but are you an idiot or what?

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I've had one night stands in the past and I am now very happily married to a wonderful man.

How's that fit into your theory, you judgemental jerk?

It's funny what the human brain will do to deem itself superior to others based on nothing
    Ya I agree with this one. There is no way of determining a womans sucess for marriage by how many partners she's had or should I say lack there of. I've had many, and I've been with my guy for 22 years. So your theory is out the window.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast