+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She doesn't want me for herself but she doesn't want anyone else to have me either!

She doesn't want me for herself but she doesn't want anyone else to have me either!

Hi people,

So, here is the situation. This woman (28) looks like isn't ready to commit with me and playing hard to get for several reasons.
    She wants to be extra sure i'm not a player (she really believes that) and she wants to see if a trully do care for her.

We are in contact the last months once a week, but things don't progress that much and looks like she has emotional baggage.

My conclusion is this: "She doesn't want me for herself but she doesn't want anyone else to have me either!" ,
    make sense? When i "dissapear" she calls me or have her girl friends to text (or call) me and they asking in indirect ways if
    there is another women etc.

Do you agree with me? Could she be a really insecure woman (she looks very insecure & jealous to me) that has true interest in me?
    She already knows my feelings for her . . but always makes excuses and speaks lies to me (maybe these are part of the dating game).

Find someone normal. Life is too short for stupid games.

If she is acting like this so soon into the relationship, god only knows what she will be like when the relationship becomes serious. She has baggage and needs to deal with that first before dragging you down with her. There could be a couple explanations for her behaviour. She probably knows that you are not the one she wants to be with, but there isn't any other guys in her life so she wants to string you along "just in case" she gets bored on one Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    If she is acting like this so soon into the relationship, god only knows what she will be like when the relationship becomes serious. She has baggage and needs to deal with that first before dragging you down with her. There could be a couple explanations for her behaviour. She probably knows that you are not the one she wants to be with, but there isn't any other guys in her life so she wants to string you along "just in case" she gets bored on one Friday night.
    Yes, very true . . too early for her to be that jealous.
    But, I believe the exact opposite from you, she believes i'm the one for her, but isn't ready to open her heart & feelings in case she gets hurt
    once more. She is under a serious health situation, that's why (in my opinion) all these games playing from her part. Probably is one way for a
    woman to see if you really do care about her, since you already made your intentions very clear to her.

We had some private moments, but just things didn't progress as I would like.

She sounds insecure. It's a classic case. If she's this bad, it will just get worse as time goes on. Get out. Get out now.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Find someone normal. Life is too short for stupid games.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by DVR1 View Post
    When i "dissapear" she calls me or have her girl friends to text (or call) me and they asking in indirect ways if
    there is another women etc.
    And stop playing stupid passive-aggressive games yourself.

GET OUT.......she is a nut job, don't get involved any further.....

Yes, very true . . too early for her to be that jealous.
    But, I believe the exact opposite from you, she believes i'm the one for her, but isn't ready to open her heart & feelings in case she gets hurt
    once more. She is under a serious health situation, that's why (in my opinion) all these games playing from her part. Probably is one way for a
    woman to see if you really do care about her, since you already made your intentions very clear to her.

We had some private moments, but just things didn't progress as I would like.
    if this were the true reason, she isn't good at communication and and being true to herself. This could be disasterous when in a serious committed relationship...communication is key. I would say, don't waste your time on this one.