+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My long distance bf broke up with me via skype messages, but I am coming home on Frid

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most of us were in the same shiet, we know how it is like and how it hurts. Trust me,once you really get over him, you'll share our point of view that contacting an ex is a bad idea. Good luck and keep it going.
    I wazzzz here

ah! okay just thought i;d give an update!
    Im completely over the asshole. I cant believe (reading through this thread) that I sounded so desperate. But I feel alive again and I have a new love interest. Thanks again to those who gave me amazing advice.

im in the same situation. im actually flying to another country to see my ex. I dnt want to maintain friendship or restore the relationship either. but yes i know wat u feel. i need questions answered too. btw it has been more than an year since my breakup happened, but i couldn't move on. n i suddenly realized why i couldn't, because my long distance relationship finished over a txt message. other people may have oher opinoins, but i think its a good idea if u go n talk to him. but thats my opinion. all the best )

If you dont want to be friends or restore the relationship then I would suggest not going to see him at all (but I dont know the full details about your relationship). My relationship basically ended via text too and I was so hurt and confused because there were so many unanswered questions. I thought I would always feel depressed, thought and hopeless but I pulled myself together and realized that that guy wasn't worth it. I really hope you can do the same. And I also hope that this experience doesn't leave you disillusioned with love.

honey, I got dumped over an email over a long distance relationship too and in my case we were countries away from each other...He even deleted me off his fb and its really useless to think about such immature assholes cz even I felt the same that I want so many answers which he just decided to avoid like an ugly ass coward...so dont waste your time...its time for youself to recover and tell your mind that he was not worth it at all...I am still holding myself up but just tell your mind that he is not worth it if he choses to do it via skype or online...You have my full sympathy...good luck for everything

Actually I think You should. To just send TEXTs then he is a big coward who cant man up. Meet him, ask him What the Hell went wrong?? Finalize the Split and move on. Coz if you don Finalize, he might coming running back to you each an everytime and might use you as a Back up too. Close the Issue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234