+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tired of the excuses for bad behavior

I replied that she's made that quite clear and that I've felt warmer and more welcomed at the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
    LMAO. No worries, with that sense of humour you'll get someone else. Just make sure they're not hot flashing and going through menopause because she sure sounds like she is.

You're dating an age group where a gals hormones will make her feel that she wants you around but when you get there just don't talk to her. O.o Crazy stuff.

Read all you can on menopause and be prepared. Even if she's just a bitch in general you'll do well to know about the hormonal roller coaster ride. Or: date someone younger and enjoy. :o)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well, I've worked through getting dumped. Out there again. One thing I found is that as word spread about the demise of my last relationship, I was contacted by three different women in our circle of acquaintances who all asked about getting together for drinks, a hike or a massage (her giving it to me), to "help me deal with moving on".

Another female friend who has NO interest in me romantically was listening to me bitch about the last relationship and how it ended and she knows the other three women and what they've offered and she told me to shut up and stop whining about how hard I had it over the breakup. She then pointed out that when middle-aged women found thmselves alone, there is seldom a line of people waiting to date them.

Point taken and I'll shut up about the breakup now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12