+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Might be losing my virginity soon

Sand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1 View Post
    So, I've been doing internet dating recently, but it hasn't really gone that well. I have met some nice women, but for one reason or another, things didn't work out (I won't go into each one, unless someone wants me to. )

Anyways, the last few weeks I have been talking to this very pretty 27 year old (I am 23). She seems very fond of me. Last night we spoke on the phone for the first time; we spoke for nearly an hour. We got along GREAT.

During the conversation, she said there was something she had to tell me before we met.

She tells me her and her ex husband were swingers, and shes really open minded and very sexual etc. She told me the swinger lifestyle requires you to be clean, because if you give a disease to someone you know, thats worse than giving it to a random person.

I am nervous because I am a virgin, and don't want to regret my first time. I also think the reason that I am nervous, is because my parents are religious and would not be happy if they knew, I feel like I would be lying to them, and should I lose my virginity, I would be just like everyone else.

Although no one here can tell me what to do/what not to do, I would like any insight from those who have experienced such a dilemma.

Edit: I should note, I have no problem w her lifestyle. That is her own business. Just not something I think I would engage in.
    Okay, just a thought here...warning signs: 27 AND "ex-husband" and "swingers." You are 23. My advice: find another girl, a nice girl without this kind of background.

Best wishes.

do her and flee. Might make it easier when getting intimate with a serious partner.

she prob likes to mount up, so be sure to say mount up...when she does you will know what she wants lol!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123