+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't want sex-- is it over?

I think society did that, lol. Only now are we starting to see more couples consisting of younger men and middle aged women, but they are often judged harshly. Wouldn't it be great that people looked their most sexually attractive as they peaked sexually? 20 year old guys with 40 year old women. Now [that] would be great. You could just look at someone and gauge their sex drive, like checking a fruit for ripeness. Wrinkles, not a lot of muscle mass, not a lot of energy? You must not be ripe yet, lol.
    Last edited by Incognito; 01-02-12 at 05:36 AM.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Thank you all very much for your responses! I really do appreciate all of your input, except for the person who told me to go get some d_ck of course...Lol!

I guess I have to "man up" and just do it huh? Oh well, being single can't be that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    God should have given the young girls the foolish old men, and let us middle-aged women have the young men. Then our sex drives would be balanced.
    I like older women and I have a healthy sex drive. My number is....

To be honest, I'm having more fun now in my 40s, than I ever did at college. :*)
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    God should have given the young girls the foolish old men, and let us middle-aged women have the young men. Then our sex drives would be balanced.
    (And the delegate from Foolish Old Men cheers loudly, and seconds the motion...)

Where's the damned Thanks button?
    Last edited by chump4u; 02-02-12 at 05:48 PM.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you a foolish old man, chump? I figured you for a youngster...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12