+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cant understand her!!!

cant understand her!!!

ok so me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 2 years. anyways she has this male friend who she has known for around 4 years.she used to fancy him before we dated but nothing ever happened. he asked her to his house a couple of times but she said no because she knows he is a flirty kind of guy. anyways like everyone does,she chats to this guy sometimes on facebook coz they are friends. he has a girlfriend too btw.anyways he once said to her lets have a 3some with his gf(she said stop chatting to him like that)but he said he was just joking about. but he sometimes says stuff to her like he loves her bla bla to which she continues the conversation normally.but one time he said that she is his soul mate and she said this "ha if we are soulmates then leave your girlfriend" .the conversation continued normal again after that. but this pissed me off so much. she said she was just playing his game coz he flirts with everyone and that im paranoid to get mad coz its obvious they are not soulmates.
    what do you guys think?? am i reading too much into this or not?

I get wierd comments in convos like that too from guys, but it's never taken seriously. You are being too paranoid because she doesn't respond to those comments....she is like me...just brushes it off to the side and continue on, ignoring what was just said. Her comment about soul mates was just an off the cuff comment. Even I can see from here she wasn't serious. If she saw him in a romantic way she sure as hell would have dated him and not you. Get over it.

BTW you have been told many times on the boards she isn't doing anything wrong. Why do you keep insiting she's being bad? Your jealousy is NOT justifiable. What the hell is wrong with you? OCD?

okay thanks for the advice. I guess i can be insecure but im getting better at dealing with it. (i think) ahha thanks though

Holy shit. How many times do you need to hear this?

It's clear that you don't trust her, since you keep asking the same question about the same thing over and over again. Without trust you've got jack shit.