+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he interested or just flirting?

Is he interested or just flirting?

So i was with this guy for 5 yrs... and we broke up like 6 months ago cuz he was a cheating douche.. but thats besides the point...New years eve i met this guy and although we danced together and wat not i didnt expect him to contact me ever again because we were both pretty tipsy and i didnt think he wud even remember. But he did and he asked if we cud sumtime you know meet up since we go to school pretty close to each other. So we met up for coffee and then we went to watch a movie another time.. and from new yrs till now we've bumped into each other at clubs and wat not and its been fun. But now i dont know wat he wants anymore... He hasnt textd me in days (5) which is understandable cuz we both in university so we are quite occupied...The thing is that i think i've begun to have feelings for him...im just not sure if he does. Like he's always the one to msg me first and everything.. and when we talk we flirt back and forth all the time but we have had very serious convos also...

I dunno if he is sending me signals or wat not cuz i've only been with one guy and im not sure wat to expect...Like is this just the way he is with other girls also? or is he trying to get to know me better? Im having trouble trusting my instincts that he's a good guy

Well if he hasn't tried to take advantage of you yet, especially when you were a bit tipsy on New Years, then he is a nice guy...Maybe you are not giving him strong enough signals, like why don't you initiate contact first instead of him? Don't just sit there and wonder what happened...get off your ass and show your interest in him....ask him out on a date, make a move yourself.