+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to say I want u :)

How to say I want u :)

I proposed her a year ago, she said NO. But she kept the communication on.. if i don't call her shed be like.. why you stopped calling me and she goes mad.. an am like $%#$^%^ . Its a little over a year now since we last met. She says she doesn't wanna meet me in person as this well hut me. i told her it wont hurt me but no.. she doesn't meet me but wants me to be in communication with her at all times...... I wanna say i wanna marry you or will you marry me.. but how after she said NO earlier.. ? How to confront her ?

Marry?! Were you two in a relationship with each other when you proposed? And you broke up because she said no?

Getting married isn't going to fix a bad relationship.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

It sounds like she doesn't want to meet with you because she knows you still have feelings for her. She obviously doesn't share these feelings. It is incredibly selfish to want to keep in contact knowing that you want her romantically and she doesn't. It sounds like she simply likes the attention and the friendship. Don't give her that satisfaction. Cut all contact, and avoid her at all costs. Until then you will be her emasculated boy toy phone contact that she can simply call when she is down or bored.
    Last edited by Incognito; 11-02-12 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Misspelling
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

You haven't physically seen each other in over a year and you want to ask her to marry you?

Seriously..?

get a real life gf 1st cheif nukka kong manggggggggggggg

thanks @Incognito .. i sent this sms..
    Sorry for i made you laugh, made you sad, almost made you cry. Sorry for i tried to be there for you. Sorry for i know how brittle and vulnerable you are. Sorry for i tried to be your best friend and do everything for you. Sorry for i wanted to meet you and share my smile with you. For i wanted to be an Asset but could only make it to being a Liability. Don't worry i am not hurt.. i have a smile.. as always. My smile is my tattoo.. cant take it off. Have fun, enjoy life.. This is last time i am bothering u, wont do it again..so don't worry..
    Last edited by arian29; 11-02-12 at 02:33 AM.

I wouldnt of even send that. you meet people online to meet them in person asap...not propose to them.