+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think "serious talk" is what ruins relationships

I think "serious talk" is what ruins relationships

When a girl is on a temper tantrum, and is living her bad mood on you....this is when relationships usually end because girls are emo.
    Anyway I think I know how to handle this, never get into serious talk and try to comfort her, she won't listen anyway... Just leaving is also not a good idea because then you both leave with a bad mood, but I think I have cracket it.
    Instead try to fix it with humour and romance, get your game on, you gotta be at your best then... like its the first date, soon you will forget about the bad mood and she will understand not to be in a bad mood with you again

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Skitzo View Post
    When a girl is on a temper tantrum, and is living her bad mood on you....this is when relationships usually end because girls are emo.
    Anyway I think I know how to handle this, never get into serious talk and try to comfort her, she won't listen anyway... Just leaving is also not a good idea because then you both leave with a bad mood, but I think I have cracket it.
    Instead try to fix it with humour and romance, get your game on, you gotta be at your best then... like its the first date, soon you will forget about the bad mood and she will understand not to be in a bad mood with you again
    I think you have a point. Kind of.

The interesting point you raise is how women react differently in escalated situations. Because you react differently, it's not the best time to try talking through it. Get through the situation.

However, you should definitely talk about it at some point. Somebody's feelings were hurt, and you can't have the same thing happen twice. Figure it out, but not while emotions are high.

I'm a woman, and I agree with both of you.

If I'm genuinely pissed off at something and someone tries to make light of it and turn out into a joke, that just posses me off more. Personally, I prefer people to leave me alone until I wear my anger out, then I'm happy to talk out through and make jokes.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Yeah obviously it doesn't work if I'm really pissed off either. I interpreted it more like when I'm in a crappy mood (sad).

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The thread title and the first post don't seem to be connected.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    The thread title and the first post don't seem to be connected.
    I agree. Also, about the thread title: The man I sort of date off and on hates talking about anything serious (except the freaking Republican debates). I consider him half-retarded some days.

Okay, I lied. I consider him half retarded MOST days.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If one doesn't work, use two.

I think it's a given not to talk things through during a emotional or heated moment. Walk away from each other and cool off. If it does need to be addressed then ya talk about it if it's going to reoccur. Most of the time there is no need, and it was just a release........have sex afterwards or a few beers.