+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do Christian wives put out a lot ?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Actually, I wasn't kidding, except now I am unsure about Christians... In islam and Judaism, marital sex IS the woman's right. It has to do with the obligation to reproduce.
    Urgh, think about that one for a moment. The wife must reproduce basically = man gets sex whenever he wants.

Its easy for a man to demand and take sex from a woman, but seriously, wtf is the wife going to do ? rape his penis. Honestly.

You need to understand that most things in the world have a double meaning and are a way for the elite to manipulate and control people.

Just think of corporate double speak whever you read anything.

You haven't answered my question.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Urgh, think about that one for a moment. The wife must reproduce basically = man gets sex whenever he wants.

Its easy for a man to demand and take sex from a woman, but seriously, wtf is the wife going to do ? rape his penis. Honestly.

You need to understand that most things in the world have a double meaning and are a way for the elite to manipulate and control people.

Just think of corporate double speak whever you read anything.
    Darling. I am pretty close to expert at Jewish law, and I tell you for sure: sex rights belong to the woman, not the man. A man's lack of compliance is pretty close to the ONLY reason a woman can divorce her husband under Jewish law.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Darling. I am pretty close to expert at Jewish law, and I tell you for sure: sex rights belong to the woman, not the man. A man's lack of compliance is pretty close to the ONLY reason a woman can divorce her husband under Jewish law.
    I was going to say that. You beat me to it.

Ok, it is my wifes right for me to have sex with her whenever I want. Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Ok, it is my wifes right for me to have sex with her whenever I want. Sounds good.
    Don't worry George you won't ever get married so just keep on buying the prostitutes...lol

No, no seriously. Under islamic law if the woman has a headache the man must still root her or he is depriving her of her right to be ****ed continuously by her husband whenever he wants.

Wouldn't want to deprive her of her right to un-lubricated anal sex either !

"Bite the pillow honey, its coming in dry"

Not that un-lubricated anal sex would be pleasurable for either participant anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    You have too much time on your hands to think about this shit...no pun intended. The world is collapsing around us and these are your most profound thoughts?
    My world is chugging along nicely. Why should I care about the problems of a world which did not care about mine ?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think those weird Christian polygamist colonies dictate a man's right to sex....and also to many wives. Good luck getting in on that one, the men don't like competition George.

I just don't understand you. If you just want a woman who will have sex with you when YOU demand it and she isn't into it, why don't you just keep going to prostitutes? It's the perfect (and really only) solution. I really do worry for any woman that does think about an actual relationship with you. You always give off the weird conflicted misogynist vibe. I picture her locked in your house, shackled to the kitchen and forced to go naked all day long so you can rape her when you feel like it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I think those weird Christian polygamist colonies dictate a man's right to sex....and also to many wives. Good luck getting in on that one, the men don't like competition George.

I just don't understand you. If you just want a woman who will have sex with you when YOU demand it and she isn't into it, why don't you just keep going to prostitutes? It's the perfect (and really only) solution. I really do worry for any woman that does think about an actual relationship with you. You always give off the weird conflicted misogynist vibe. I picture her locked in your house, shackled to the kitchen and forced to go naked all day long so you can rape her when you feel like it.
    He's easy to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    The last thing we could consider Jewish law is "rational". It serves no applicable use for day-to-day living, unless you're asking for a genocide against your people.

(Oh yeah. The Jews asked for it.)
    So, LF is now run by the Aryan Nations? So, you are telling me that 8 million people deserved to be tortured and killed, huh? You are mentally ill if you believe this.

PS Yeah, a "her"....and wouldn't that be a weird form of justice....LOL
    I'm not exactly sure what wrong things I have done to women to deserve to be murdered. I suspect you may have been hit in the head as a youngster ? There are ways that you can manage your disability. Speak to a doctor.

Yeah, BG is sort of the profile of the creep that abducted Jaycee Lee Dugard up at Lake Tahoe. They found the bastard and fortunately found Dugard, too. She's one strong woman after all that she endured. Her family kept her in their hearts and, from I understand, have helped her and her child re-enter society after 18 years as a prisoner of some creep and his lunatic wife.

BG is looking for someone who is weak and vulnerable (and probably underage) to fulfill his creepy needs from women.
    Many women drastically over-estimate their level of independance and free will. Most are tied financially to a man and would suffer in the event of a divorce and become dependant on him once the kids are born.

Society is cruel as women would be much, much happier in these situations in a state of total submission. The system caters to a minority of women who actually have the aptitude and intelligence to create their own lifestyle. The system makes women feel inadequate and gives them a sense of inner frustration that they should be as good as any man and contribute equally.

There are many holding pens for women before they have children that create that sort of illusion. The entire profession of administration is based around this and the value of the work produced is less than the value of having women around the office (it makes men happier). These entire admin function could be replaced with maybe one or two men in most offices. Women just are not as productive.

Yes lots of Christian denominations are uptight about sex. But also depends on the priest/minister too. My Baptist minister was fine with sex, as long as you were married to the woman. He even did a few speeches about how wonderful sex was, and he said "Because God made us this way (to have sex)."

Pretty interesting guy, compared to all the other leches (close-minded priests) I had to put up with.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12