+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls, how would would you respond to this?

Girls, how would would you respond to this?

I known this girl for a while, she's 16 and I'm 18. She's a close family friend and my brother so she talks to hI'm more but over time we talk more and more and I've become like a brother to her.

We've talked less and less over time and I rarely even see her, i told her i liked her anyear ago but she didn want to go out but she had a tear in her eye. She's single now and I just want to say/call/text (after I said hi and everything). I last saw her Friday for the first time in months and over the phone the next day invited her to prom but her mom didn't want her to (she's always been like that with me).

"I need to tell you something, and i know I'm breaking the rules or friends/dating but No matter who I talk to or what I do you still mean alot to me. We talk less and you always talked to (my brother) more but can yo give me one chance to show you how I reall care? Over time you've become one of the most special people in my life. Idc if you don't respond/ think it's creepy/ cute/ weird/ random I just needed to tell you."

We have gone through this before. Stop obsessing over this girl. If something hasn't happened by now, nothing ever will. You need to get over it and move on.

Having a tear in one's eye doesn't mean they want to passionately crawl over you, and tell you they want you bad. She is not in love with you.

You already told her you like her, and this has gotten you nowhere. She isn't stupid, she heard ya the first time and she doesn't need to hear it again.
    Last edited by smackie9; 17-02-12 at 10:15 AM.

I know I recently found that out first hand. She wouldn't
    Even respond to me.