+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Worried I might have creeped her out

Worried I might have creeped her out

So i have been talking to a gir on a dating site...we chatted for a week and i asked for her number..she said..."im not really sure about that ye"t...we talked for a few more weeks and i asked her if she would like to go miniature golfing.She said she would and she seems excited about it...she kept talking about how she will beat me and how she is good at it.i then asked for her number again about a week later and she said ...."not yet..to be honest with you, i really dont like texting and dont really have the time sInce I work two jobs, and am usually at work"

I'm a bit worried about possibly bothering her by asking her for her number a second time. I figured that since we have planned to meet up she would give it to me. I sent a message two days ago asking when she will be free next week and she hasn't responded. So now I'm worried. If she doesn't respond should I explain to her that I wasn't trying to be ppushy about getting her number?

Is she maybe just playng it safe? I mean she might be worried that I'll blow up her phone and always try to talk to her?
    Last edited by jerrysays; 17-02-12 at 09:00 PM.

Stop being a pussy or else you get friendzoned.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Skitzo View Post
    Stop being a pussy or else you get friendzoned.
    He's not, and that doesn't actually answer his question.

To answer your question, yes, she's playing it safe. Online dating is scary, especially for women. Just relax, and let her message you now that you've put it out there. If she doesn't, chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on.

How about you shoot her your number in an email along with a note asking her to give you a call to tee up at time and day to tee up for golf. Leave it in her hands and if she doesn't reply then NEXT her. Plenty of fish in the sea (or so the site claims).

part of me feels like she's being cautious.

if it doesnt work out, i have her number and could annoy the hell out of her

maybe that happened to her before?

1) she has a boyfriend and is on a dating site in case her and the boyfriend break up or get into a fight
    2) she is lonely and likes talking to you, but doesn't find you attractive and doesn't want to date you but you are willing to talk to her online which makes the time go by faster for her
    3) she is new to the whole dating site thing and hasn't met anyone off of there yet so she is playing safe
    4) she posted a fake pic up and she likes talking to you online, but can't meet up with you or else you will really know she is a fake

Wakeup is right. Leave her your number and stop messaging her after that. Have you been talking to other women? You should be.