+ Follow This Topic

Thread: some good advice please:)

some good advice please:)

There is this girl at the gym i knew she sorta liked me ( she used to make uncomfortably long eye contacts or just keep staring and smiling at me ).

I kinda liked her too but my exams were coming so i had to leave the gym for 3 months I decided to give her a playlist (In a flashdrive ..crazy huh!!) I said i wont but coming here for a while and I just wanted to give you this ...at first she said I dont even know you but then she said first you tell me whats in that ... I told her i made a playlist for you and then she just opened her palm and I gave the flashdrive to her then she asked me why are you leaving (2 times) i told her exams are coming and she said good luck for your exams and i left( i was so nervous didnt even say thankyou)

2 days after i saw her outside my hostel with one of her friend for no good reason ( she was just smiling) ...and everyday my exam got over and i walked outside the examination hall she used to be there for no good reason (could it be just a coincidence ) or she is interested

then one day i was passing by and her friend started teasing her she was so embarrassad that she put her hand on her face but i could see she was smiling..

should i approach this girl( when she comes back... she is on vacation..)

ps: she is my senior and we are in the same medical college...

Just as her out, that is the only way to know if she likes you. Stop being so insecure. What's the worst thing that could happen? She says no? oh big deal, life still goes on.

First get your shit together, then approach, Never approach without confidence

I am quite confident but after reading the entire thing do you think she is interested ? i mean she showed up out of nowhere may be she wanted me to start a conversation??

Is she the same girl that is getting married?

Anyway the only way to know if she is interested is to ask her out.

you are right... but why would she stare at me and smile and just pop out when my exam got over that makes me think she lied about getting married thing,,, I mean why would a girl do that :O
    Last edited by semiunconscious; 18-02-12 at 07:54 PM.

I already answered your question. If you want to know what she thinks, ask her out.

sure and one more thing if she says she is getting married should I say go to hell coz you lead me on or just smile and walk away??

The latter.

yea sure.. why should i be mean

Quote Originally Posted by semiunconscious View Post
    sure and one more thing if she says she is getting married should I say go to hell coz you lead me on or just smile and walk away??

What so if a girl just wants to smile at you out of kindness should be nailed to a cross? And if she enjoys just talking to you she shouldn't because that's just leading you on? Dude you are f ucked up. I can see if she groped you or tried to get you alone to kiss you then ya something is up, but seriously......

This is what someone was talking about how guys who think they are a nice guy, but they are not.....prime example.

dude you are getting this all wrong i mean somethings cannot be just written down in words ... she used to look at me i mean look at me like crazy in the gym i mean i almost felt i was naked or something she used to give me those wierd sideglances i could see her searching me turn back and smile at me. and Even after that guy told me to stop following her she kept on doing that i dont know may be both of us are crazy ... but still if i see her i'll sure as hell talk to her once

I don't know why this is such an issue. A girl checks you out, just go up to her and introduce yourself, chat a bit, then ask her for her number, make a date......simple.

that's what i am gonna do now ...