+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What positive steps can I make in my life to force women to like me ?

What positive steps can I make in my life to force women to like me ?

Positive steps.

Suicide????

LOL

You can't force women to do anything buddy. Whatever it is you're doing and it's not working, do the opposite.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Suicide????
    thats not v.nice

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    thats not v.nice
    For you, maybe.

You cannot 'force' anyone to like you let alone women! What an weird question!
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    You cannot 'force' anyone to like you let alone women! What an weird question!
    Then what is the point of this forum then?

George you can't force anyone to do anything whether it's to get a woman to like you or not. You're just a plain IDIOT...I don't know why I posted anything anyway...

Uri...I don't know what the point of this forum is anymore... The point of people coming here to forums like this is to get HELP not to force anyone to do what they want. It's to get help & to recieve opinions based on past experience & for the person asking for help to take away what they want to take.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i like you george.

you are funny.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Some men are natural magnets in making women feel attracted to them. Franz Mesmer call this [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_magnetism"]animal magnetism[/URL].

I don't know what it is exactly that makes some men magnetic to pretty ladies. All I know is that some men will never have this same luck in life and will never be so successful with the opposite sex.

David DeAngelo says that if a woman doesn't feel this automatic attraction for you already in the beginning, there is nothing you can do to change her mind. However if she does feel automatically attracted to you, there is nothing SHE can do about it.

I guess life just isn't fair, at least for some of us.
    Last edited by uri; 23-02-12 at 02:30 AM.

Bury a St Jude amulet upside down in your yard.

Hi George,
    I think I understand what you were asking. You are getting flamed by everyone, because they are fixating on the phrase, "force women to like me." I think you meant to ask, "What are some positive steps that I can take in my life to become more attractive to women." I can't help you with the whole "force" thing, but luckily there are many things that you can do to become more attractive to women.
    Now, if you have a beer belly, uncontrollable acne, are balding, and have a peg leg... then you have a steep hill to climb. But I do not want to focus on your outside. Surely you are smart enough to know that looking good gives you and incredible advantage, but it isn't everything. If there were one silver bullet, that can tear down ANY woman's inhibitions and make her attracted to you... it's CONFIDENCE.
    If you do not do well with women, I would bet every penny I have that you are lacking in self-confidence. You can try to manufacture confidence and strut, or puff your chest out, or do any of the ridiculous things unconfident men to do try to seem confident. But if you don't feel your own worth deep down into the roots of your feet, then THEY WILL KNOW! Evolution, nature, and society has been training women since they were paying with Barbie dolls to hone in on and spot confidence. They don't even realize it themselves. Women always sit around and talk about how they "don't understand it... there's just something about him." Well... that "something" is confidence. And I'm not just talking about beautiful women and hot guys. I'm talking about all sheets of our society, from comic book geeks, to Wall St. suits, to Academic lab works, to Goth kids. Within any of these groups you have the exact same dynamic. The confident man wins at everything in life. And the unconfident man fails most all of the time.

How do you get this confidence? You have to reverse a lot of negative thoughts and programming. The first thing you have to do is get really honest with yourself, really fast. You have to accept that you do have a confidence problem, and then accept that you need to make some changes. If you are like most guys, this is the hardest part. You want to think that you are 99% fine, you just need a few tricks here and there to tweek things with the ladies, and you'll be good to go. Nope! Just by the nature of your question, you are obviously looking for something outside yourself to make your life better. You will not find it. You may find something/someone who makes things "feel" better for a while. But no matter what you do, or where you go... YOU are always there. So, once you've accepted that you need to make a pretty intense paradigm shift in your personal self-philosophy... everything else becomes easy; and pretty damn fun, to be honest.

You need to: Build some positive relationships with some good men. I don't care what your thing is... go to a game, go shoot pool, go fishing, go rock collecting, go rebuild a personal computer... whatever it is, just make sure that you start doing as many activities as you can with good guys. And the trick is to identify what a good guy is. It is usually not always the guy that you like the most or feel super close to. If the guy(s) also have no confidence and just sit around and complain that women are dumb, or they do a ton of drugs, or whatever... then those are NOT the guys I am talking about. I'm suggesting that you sit down and you think of as many guys as you can in your life that have their shit TOGETHER, someone you maybe even admire. Those are the guys you need to hang around with. And just be with them. I don't mean ask them questions about how to be a man... just hang out. Relax... whatever moxie and mojo they have WILL start to rub off on you. It will take time, but you have the rest of your life.

Ditch any people in your life that are not moving you forward. Sure, you've been friends since the 5th grade. Sure she's super hot to you, and you like being around her even though she only calls you when she needs something. Sure, it's cool to hang out with old dude that has all the cool toys etc. But if they are not awesome people who are together, and have something to offer you... walk away, and never look back. It doesn't make you mean or harsh. It just means that you DO care about yourself, and you do feel like you deserve a good successful life.

Launch a personal makeover plan. Start exercising. NO... not to look good. And no, I do not suggest joining a gym, unless of course one or more of the guys that you will now be hanging with all go to the gym and you want to give that a try. I am just suggesting that you go for walks. Run. Ride a bike. Do something... take the stairs. Park further away from the grocery store and walk. Do whatever. Every step is helpful. We are trying to get some positivity chemicals flowing. You're hanging out with good guys, getting some endorphins flowing, and are not hanging around with the same old losers. Things are looking up.

Start as many hobbies as you can. Buy the Rosetta Stone for that language you always wanted to learn... and fcuking use it!!! Pick up that old guitar. Try to write a chapter of that book you always wanted to start. Rekindle that butterfly collection. WHATEVER!!! Just do something. Here is where it all starts to get fun. Now you are walking more, hanging out with good guys, telling stories about this and that... not hanging out with losers, and you have a lot of interesting things to talk about like our new language, or your new guitar. Siht is looking and feeling good for you.

Now... the final thing is to just have patience. Turn inward. Forget ladies. They REALLY don't know what they want anyway. You really do not need one to feel any better. To be honest, unless you are an absolute ninja with ladies, they tend to complicate your life anyway... as I'm sure we do their's. You are a self-contained man. Now... you spend two years doing all of this. Adjusting to feeling good, and good about yourself, and you will start to see the numbers game just start to unfold. You'll meet a lady at one of your new hobbies... because REMEMBER YOU HAVE HOBBIES AND PASSIONS NOW... like you paint scenery for the local little theatre in town. So you meet one of the prop girls. You go out... But you can't go out much because you have yoga class on Fridays... and there you've met another girl... She's cool, but you don't want to think too much about her, because she's a huge vegetarian and would never be cool with your new hunting club.

So anyway... I hope you can see what I mean, and can insert your own genuine interests where I've just made examples. Just start to care for yourself. Love yourself, and I mean genuinely love yourself. Nurture yourself. And you will not have to find a woman to be attracted to you... she will find you. I promise, my friend.

Good luck!

Try working on your communications skills.

One of my inborn errors or genetic defects is that I don't know how to communicate with women, even the ones who seemed to show interest in me in the distant past. I often come off as creepy sometimes because I don't know how to communicate with women properly, as to not appear creepy.

So try working on your communication.
    Last edited by uri; 25-02-12 at 11:26 AM.

Walk around flashing a copy of your perfect credit rating at everything that breaths, that should do it.

We still want to see a pic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast