+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am SO confused. What's going through her head?

I am SO confused. What's going through her head?

I'm at an all new level of confusion with this girl. It's been about...a month since I told her I liked her (she approached me about) and she told me she didn't feel the same. We stayed friends and that was all fine, but I didn't get to say everything I really wanted to say to her and it was killing me not telling her. Had a talk with one of her friends (also one of my friends) and she said I should just flat out tell her everything in person. So, I did. I just told her everything, how beautiful I think she is, how much fun I have with her, how much I care and think about her..all that stuff. Then I asked her if she just maybe wanted to try things out and see where they went...and she seemed really ****ing happy. Then we just sat there alone for a good 10 or 20 minutes, just talking and snuggling and then she had to go to a class. Before that though, she asked me if she could just have some time to think about it. Fine, not a problem at all I said. Jump forward to the next day (Thursday) and it's now as if nothing was ever said. I've tried talking to her on Facebook, she hasn't been responding really...she hasn't answered my texts (although that's a bit typical of her..) and I feel like she's starting to avoid me. I've only seen her once since we talked and it was the day after..she seemed pretty much the same as always towards me. Am I just being paranoid, or did something go completely and utterly wrong here? Maybe I should just wait until tomorrow to see how she is towards me when I see her...It's honestly not even about a relationship at this point, I just really don't want to lose this girl as a friend.
    Last edited by Sleepwalker89; 05-03-12 at 12:03 AM.

Seems pretty clear that she isn't romantically interested in you. It's not because of anything you've done, she just isn't into you. Just act normal and you'll still be friends, if you're ok with that.

Dude she already told you.....it doesn't matter how much sugar you put on it, she is still going to feel the same way.....not interested.

Next time don't pour your heart out....makes you look like a wuss and girls don't fall for wusses...you need to act kool, and maybe show a little interest in other girls to make youself look more desirable.