+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why would a guy ...?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow85 View Post
    Will be two weeks now. Something isn't right. I think at the min he loves the attention; I however am not prepared to give it to him
    Well, don't take offense to this but I tend to think that that strategy would have worked far better BEFORE he got the cookie.

I still think he's not anywhere near wanting to be in any kind of committed thing with anyone. I also think that his tales of conquering are'nt quite as "in the past" as he said they were.

I'd label this Fk buddy status if you've not heard from him in two weeks, anyway, He'll likely call when he figures you're more than ready for more of him. Either that or he lied to you about being divorced and he figures your inquiries were complicating things and you'll not ever hear from him again.

All speculation of course, but something to think on.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow85 View Post
    Doesn't bother me I was just wondering why he felt the need to tell me. Trying to make me jealous or feels comfortable around me? We have had a sexual relationship by the way, I've made a decision not to contact him now though to see whether he gets in touch with me. He hasn't yet.
    Maybe he just wanted you to know you are just another notch on his bed post? That's the possibility you're not wanting to face, right? If he doesn't contact you, that's the conclusion you should probably come to.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Maybe he just wanted you to know you are just another notch on his bed post? That's the possibility you're not wanting to face, right? If he doesn't contact you, that's the conclusion you should probably come to.
    This is the conclusion I have come to and it doesn't bother me because I was out for a good time anyway. I just felt it was getting bit too much. He would open up and then become a closed book again. I don't a complicated relationship and at the min that's all he could offer me

Quote Originally Posted by nina012 View Post
    i'm also asking why..

- nina of [URL="http://www.webteamasia.com"]WebTeamAsia[/URL]
    What are you referring to?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't quote the ad spam, Rainbow. It just encourages them.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12