+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to marry a doctor !!

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Doctor's don't marry nurses. Doctor's marry other Doctor's. Also all the blonde haired fake boobed young 25 wants to date a doctor....so expect to share your future good looking doctor husband with those young hot nurses
    Yes they do. When my son had serious kidney problems one of his nurses has been married to a doctor for years

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    rubbish. doctors can work part time like no one else can and make an about a minimum of about 200k a year after they've had about 3 years in the workforce. for only 5 years in college and 3 years in the workforce that is a salary many work their entire lives at the top of their profession to achieve.
    A realtor can make even more than that on a high school education and within 3 years in the workforce and without the heavy student loan repay.

i'll be a stay at home dad, or work as her receptionist and she can buy me a nice BMW. Of course I'd get bored and work a proper job, but she can still buy me a BMW.

How can I marry a doctor ?
    Marry a realtor, but not in the States at the moment. Or; marry one who works the Mansions of the Stars in Cali.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    True, but realtors are often dumb as stumps. The education requirements aren't even in the same universe.

Its true that doctors can work part-time (depending on their speciality). One of my GFs does this and loves it. She's not bringing in 200K on her PT salary tho, lol.

I'll say it again tho: docs (and lawyers and other professions) tend to marry their own. They are also happier for it. Not that there aren't exceptions, but there it is.

[url]http://www.annals.org/content/130/4_Part_1/312.full[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Or; marry one who works the Mansions of the Stars in Cali.
    Slim chances of finding one that is straight.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    True, but realtors are often dumb as stumps.
    I thought George was more concerned with the money aspect.
    The education requirements aren't even in the same universe.
    I can't imagine a realtor being dumb though. They are smart without being over-educated like so many of todays youth who are making a career out of going to school due to lack of jobs.

Its true that doctors can work part-time (depending on their speciality). One of my GFs does this and loves it. She's not bringing in 200K on her PT salary tho, lol.
    There's a lovely part time doctor in our local walk in clinic. She's great and she works from 10 to 4 weekdays. No hospital privledges though. I doubt her salary is 200k but I can't say for sure.

I'll say it again tho: docs (and lawyers and other professions) tend to marry their own. They are also happier for it. Not that there aren't exceptions, but there it is.
    I tend to think that most people marry their equivalents in education. Logically thinking: it's where they meet and it's what they have in common.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 08-03-12 at 01:37 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Slim chances of finding one that is straight.
    lol..

I tend to think that the female realtors would lean more on the bi side. No?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12