+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you consider this wrong?

Would you consider this wrong?

My girlfriends ex-boyfriend robbed me of 115$ Worth of weed, and also hit me three times. Of course he told everyone he beat my ass and then stole my shit. But i know the truth. Anyhow. whenever i talk to my girlfriend about it, she either gets mad at me for talking shit about him (wtf?) or just doesn't say anything. Its ****ING annyoing and i dont know what to think about it.

Before you bitch me out for getting in to selling drugs, When he robbed me is when i quit smoking weed. I smoke ciggerates now but thats about it. I care more about school and i'm doing marine PT (i get drug tested for it) so im doing alot better, but im still hung up on her lack of caring. "I DO CARE" No you really don't because you haven't said a word against him or anything. Its on my mind alot.

Umm, he did beat your ass and steal your shit. $115??? You need to get some weight on you.

Stop bringing it up with you g/f.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Umm, he did beat your ass and steal your shit. $115??? You need to get some weight on you.

Stop bringing it up with you g/f.

Lol your a little bitch aren't you. He hit me to get me off of him, and ran. It not like we fought for ten mins and he beat me up. I don't think he would win if it came to that any how. will you please answer the question or gtfo?

Dude, real fights don't last 10 minutes. Usually one person gets hit a few times, then backs off, which sounds like exactly what happened.

As for answering your question...you did not ask a single question in your post other than (wtf?). I'll assume, you want opinions on your girlfriend. She probably is still attracted to her ex, and considering he beat you up, she is probably more attracted to him now. She is definitely not attracted to you whining about the situation, that's for sure. Who ended their relationship, her or him?

Dude, real fights don't last 10 minutes. Usually one person gets hit a few times, then backs off, which sounds like exactly what happened.

As for answering your question...you did not ask a single question in your post other than (wtf?). I'll assume, you want opinions on your girlfriend. She probably is still attracted to her ex, and considering he beat you up, she is probably more attracted to him now. She is definitely not attracted to you whining about the situation, that's for sure. Who ended their relationship, her or him?

He cheated on her and she broke up with him.

Okay so it's not like she lost feelings for him, and in some way she may even see him as being "better" or whatever since she wasn't enough for him. Why do you feel the need to keep bringing this incident up with her?

Okay so it's not like she lost feelings for him, and in some way she may even see him as being "better" or whatever since she wasn't enough for him. Why do you feel the need to keep bringing this incident up with her?

It bothers me that she would get mad at ME for talking shit about him. She hasn't said anything bad about him to date. She was still talking to him after he did that (****ed up) and even one time, she told me i should try to understand when i got mad at her for talking to him. how is this okay??? :'(

The only advice I can give is to not listen to BackUpOrGetStng. This person is a freaking retard. I think that he is ust here to try and demean others because he doesn't have much confidence or authority in the real world.

My only real advice for this is to break up with her, or at least initiate a break up talk with her where you are actually willing to leave her over this. If you don't put your foot down, then she's free to walk all over you.

Simon. I am a freaking retard, and I suppose I don't wield much authority in the real world(not that it matters to me), but I assure you I'm every bit as much of a cocky prick in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by simonmagus View Post
    The only advice I can give is to not listen to BackUpOrGetStng. This person is a freaking retard. I think that he is ust here to try and demean others because he doesn't have much confidence or authority in the real world.

-_____- someone please help me

Did you not read my last reply?

I don't wield much authority in the real world(not that it matters to me), but I assure you I'm every bit as much of a cocky prick in real life.
    Cockiness without authority or anyway to back up your aggressive attitude hints at underlying psychological issues of insecurity. It is easy to say that you don't care about having authority when you in fact don't have any. Conversely, if you had any authority then you probably would care a great deal about it.... but you don't, because you are a child.

There are very few people with real authority. I don't have a need for control over what other people do, and if that's important to you, then it speaks to your insecurity. Just because I don't have authority over others, doesn't mean I'm not content with myself. I'm 26 making 90k. I do pretty much what I want, when I want, and that's all the authority I need. Right now, I'm getting paid $43/hour to banter back and forth with you. My aggressive attitude comes from the fact that I've been posting on here a while, and I get frustrated seeing people come here to whine about their problems but not do anything about them.

Sorry to hijack your thread there. I just couldn't stop myself from going after dipshit BackUpOrGetStng.

I think that if you and her ex got into a fight, and she hasn't taken your side in it all, then she is by default taking his side whether she says so or not. The only acceptable reason for her to get mad at you for talking shit about him is if she were also mad at him for doing what he did. Being mad at both of you for fighting each others would be the "normal" response here.

Definitely do not ask her stuff like, "Why are you not mad at him?" or "Why don't you say anything to him?" These type of comments will make you look weak. Not attractive.

I would say that judging from the attitude of all parties involved in this that you only have two choices:

1 Beat his ass and make sure she knows you did it. This will redeem your "manliness" in both her and your own eyes, give you the satisfaction of revenge, and probably rekindle the sexual attraction that "bad" girls have for "bad" boys.

2 Dump her.

Oh dang, little boy making $43/hr!!! Dang you are so bad ass! Maybe you can tell me about what kind of car you drive and how many square feet are in your house?!?!?! Please, I must know how super awesome you REALLY are with all of your materialistic obsessions!

People come here for advice. You are just upset upon realizing that your advice sucks and no one wants to follow it. So you berate them and try to enforce a false sense of superiority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast