+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you consider this wrong?

I told you how much I make to reinforce the fact that I can pretty much do what I want, so I have no need for authority over others. It was in response to you saying that I'm cocky with nothing to back it up.

As for no one wanting to take my advice. Check out the Response to the "Quiet Game" thread where about 5 minutes ago, someone just agreed to take my advice.

An isolated incident, I am sure, or that person is just as dumb as you.

Come on, Simon. I was having a lot of fun when you were trying to argue intelligently. Now you're just name calling.

1 Beat his ass and make sure she knows you did it. This will redeem your "manliness" in both her and your own eyes, give you the satisfaction of revenge, and probably rekindle the sexual attraction that "bad" girls have for "bad" boys.
    Oh brother ! O.o Certainly without a doubt there is another choice to go with that "dump her."

"I DO CARE" No you really don't because you haven't said a word against him or anything. Its on my mind alot.
    Op: If you feel she's not being supportive of you then you need to make her realize that. A simple "I feel that I'm not supported in this when you don't say anything" should open up the dialogue. If it doesn't and she continues to sit there like a lump then I would say that you have a decision to make by deciding which is more important. Being with her as she is (unsupportive and rather indifferent) or leaving her because you can't tolerate that kind of apathy in a union.

You're call, son. What will it be? Teach her through open communication to be more the way you'd expect your partner to be or leave her once you've come to discover (after trying) for sure that she's not the girl for you.

Good luck.
    P.S. Please don't beat anyone up ~ That's the worst advice anyone could give you and if you get a charge for assult it could ruin your career.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 09-03-12 at 03:01 AM.

Sad, I know. You started the argument by calling me "****ing idiot" and I responded intelligently. Now you are calling for the exact opposite of what you started. Will you continue with this dual sided logic?

When I said you'd be a ****ing idiot to stay with someone so crazy, it was a general statement, meaning anyone, not you in particular. It was not any sort of argument. I think I even asked if you were a ****ing idiot, after making the statement.

I'm curious, why DO you stay with her? She doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I think I even asked if you were a ****ing idiot, after making the statement.
    Are you an ass raping homosexual pedophile? I think that you may be.

That is not insulting or insinuating anything now is it?

I no longer care for your opinion on my situation nor will I continue to discuss it with you. The only thing I have to discuss with you is how you are a jackass. Wrong thread, too.

I stated a qualifying behavior for it. You just got upset because you realized that you're in the ****ing idiot category because you choose to stay with someone who is batshit crazy. It's clear you're just upset and you're afraid of being alone. It will be okay. You'll get used to walking around knocking on doors on Saturday morning. Just embrace the TRUTH. Also, you should probably look into having Satan exercised from your soul.

That is just ridiculous. You have really deviated from reality with some of your comments.

Haha wtf is going here?

Bro, I would go beat his ass, make sure i record it and put it up on youtube. idk about the youtube part but yeah ...

anyhow, after all that happen your gf tells you to understand? understand watt? him trying to jack you, and hitting you? etc... from watt you have said, i would straight DUMP her, and wipe her out completely out of my life, plus your making BANK, got your shiiittt together, so more power to you,

and wen you dump her, give her no explanations why, go GHOST!!! spin plates, if you have any..

We need more posters like JoeyJR. Can't understand all of it, but I like your enthusiasm.

Yeah, we need more posters like him and less posters like you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJR View Post
    Haha wtf is going here?
    Welcome to Hate Forum.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12