+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He May be upset about something that happened 5 years ago!

He May be upset about something that happened 5 years ago!

I get really Excited when my birthday comes around, 5 years ago I had told him about my birthday and he said I won't forget . We had got into a blow and I deleted him off my page( I was 17 back then ) so I know that was a Lil immature. He must of didnt realize it at first because when my birthday came around I get a friend request at exactly midnight . BUT he didn't tell me or write on my page until 20 before my birthday was OVER...The next day he did give me a few gifts , BUT every year after that he doesn't really say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I 'll tell him about about what I did for my bday but he'll just say something along the lines like " I happy you enjoyed your birthday" BUT he doesn't say Happy birthday! Then summer when his birthday came around I didn't give him a card BUT I did acknowledged his Birthday, He complained about my actions BUT I explained to him that he doesn't even tell me Happy Birthday. He didn't say ANYTHING until months later randomly " I forgot the day of your birthday, are you mad at me? I'm sorry "....but I didn't think it was sincere I think he was thinking he was clearing his name...My birthday was this weekend, and I didnt hear from him. This year I didn't even mention birthday plans! Is their anyway I could break his cycle, because he is definitely NOT going to hear from me on his! I'm not trying to get him pissed BUT fair is fair...Other than that he is VERY affectionate and overly protective of me, sometimes flightly

Who is he? Is he your bf? Or just a friend?
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-