Hi guys,
I have been dating this guy for 2 in a half years. We do not live together, we are not engaged and honestly I'm beginning to think we may never be. He is 25 I'm 26, I'm divorced and have a 7 year old son. He loves my son and my son loves him. My boyfriend live 45 mins away and we only normaly get to see one another on the weekends. We had the best weekend in a very long time this past weekend, well when we got back to my house this afternoon he said he wanted to have sex since we hadn't had a chance to have too much private time this weekend. Then he would go home, well me just joking around, I said wow, you want to just get laid and leave?? His answer was we have been together all weekend, and I will see you again soon. I have to go home in a few but we havent had sex!! I'm really upset by this answer. I was just starting to think that maybe after 2 1/2 years he would maybe want to take things to another level but after that comment, I was hurt and didn't know what to do or say. I want to be with him and I'm ready to move in together and be able to see one another more than 2 days a week! Is he afraid of commitment or does he just not want to grow up. He has one semester left of college, and his mom and dad still pay for EVERYTHING!!!!! He does not have to work and they throw money at him all the time. I have a full time job, a nice place to live and pay all my bills on my own with no help from anyone! I'm really confused please help me.