+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: To you "girl magnets" out there.

Quote Originally Posted by thiudiskr View Post
    The problem is that you guys took the 101 classes and now you think you know everything about human development and hormonal changes. Instead of arguing about it, educate yourselves.
    Man, not even that, I didn't even take a 101 class... Would you mind expanding? I.e. where I am/we are shortsighted, what you think it is that I/we should learn more, please (no sarcasm, genuine request).

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    The problem with you thiu is that you're doing nothing but throwing people with differing into one basket, generalizing all of "us" as uneducated and naive, without providing any valid contructive addition to the discussion/topic. I don't know where any of us stated that we know it all, in fact we are discussing a difference of opinion right now, some at least one of us is dead wrong anyway. So where do you get off being so judgemental? I fail to see how you've proven yourself any wiser or more mature, rather the opposite so far.
    Why would I provide a "valid constructive addition" when there are already texts out there that talk about this stuff? I'm not judging anybody or generalizing - I'm pointing out a fact. I'm not interested in proving myself, either, ha. That's your blanket statement for trying to offend me by calling my immature because you're offended by my post. Nice try :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    Man, not even that, I didn't even take a 101 class... Would you mind expanding? I.e. where I am/we are shortsighted, what you think it is that I/we should learn more, please (no sarcasm, genuine request).
    No expansion. You may choose to continue arguing or educate yourself. It might be a journey of self-discovery!
    Last edited by thiudiskr; 17-03-12 at 02:47 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread is just full of pseudo-psych stuff.

I don't know if I'm a girl magnet or not. It's certainly flattering to know that you are attractive, but I just never cared about attention, unless it was a girl I liked. And I'm with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and she's a pretty nice GF overall. Can't say that much else other than that matters.
    Another intriguing SN. Good post, btw. LOL to the rest.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Why would I provide a "valid constructive addition" when there are already texts out there that talk about this stuff? I'm not judging anybody or generalizing - I'm pointing out a fact. I'm not interested in proving myself, either, ha. That's your blanket statement for trying to offend me by calling my immature because you're offended by my post. Nice try :-)

No expansion. You may choose to continue arguing or educate yourself. It might be a journey of self-discovery!
    Oh, that was weak. We are educating ourselves. Also by arguing. If you are so taken aback by the futility of our little battle of arguments, why bother to post in the thread in the first place?

But seriously, please, at least hint at the general direction in which I should seek more wisdom. Pretty please.

And to show off the level of my education, "thiudiskr" means "German" in ... Old Norse?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Another intriguing SN. Good post, btw. LOL to the rest.
    What is an SN, pray tell?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And to show off the level of my education, "thiudiskr" means "German" in ... Old Norse?
    What is an SN, pray tell?
    Screen Name. According to google it returned 'that dish' but I don't speak German. We had someone here who did, tho.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

So now someone can't keep up and openly suggests censorship... interesting...
    No I'm only merely making some sense here.

"unsubscribe".........

You must mean your Google skills. Can't fool me. :-)

It's an intentional misspelling of a reconstructed proto-Germanic word... after rhotacization... and could either be from north or west Germanic, characterizing the time prior to expansion of Germanic tribes into separate territories. And the word means roughly, "of the common people".

You must mean your Google skills. Can't fool me. :-)

It's an intentional misspelling of a reconstructed proto-Germanic word... after rhotacization... and could either be from north or west Germanic, characterizing the time prior to expansion of Germanic tribes into separate territories. And the word means roughly, "of the common people".
    hahahaha great, I was at least partially right... ;-)

thiudiskr -> diutsk (lingua teodiska, etc.) -> deutsch

A lot of peoples call themselves " the people", i.e. the Innuit...

Getting out of this thread, and getting out of pointless discussions in general.
    Thiu, your posts just didn't make any sense whatsoever except to get off on yourself. You didn't provide any insights, nothing to the thread but generally waving at the air and insinuating you know something other's don't....if that floats your boat, fine...just don't expect any valid response to that

Sixpacj really does need the attention, and i'm not giving it anymore. Gonna post my opinion on some things, and post advice if i have any, and refrain from engaging in these inane to-and-fros ~~

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    Getting out of this thread, and getting out of pointless discussions in general.
    Thiu, your posts just didn't make any sense whatsoever except to get off on yourself. You didn't provide any insights, nothing to the thread but generally waving at the air and insinuating you know something other's don't....if that floats your boat, fine...just don't expect any valid response to that

Sixpacj really does need the attention, and i'm not giving it anymore. Gonna post my opinion on some things, and post advice if i have any, and refrain from engaging in these inane to-and-fros ~~
    Good bye Miffy! See ya in another thread maybe

Hi Arcanide. In consider myself a "girl magnet" for the most part. In fact, I have this weird way of attracting older women my way. I often joke that I end up turning older women into cougars, lol. Anyways, I tend to get a nice "high" when attractive women look at me, smile at me, say hi to me, or even approach me. However, it can get old after a while. Sometimes I may attract females my way that are not so pretty, and I have to come up with a tactful way of turning down their request for a date. As a general rule of thumb, too much of any good thing can be bad.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234