+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone help me... Pt 2

Just wanted to point out you sound like a wanker.

And if you want a relevant reply, sort your marriage out. But you probably won't like that reply either.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

It's something I've been trying to sort out for 2-3yrs. We've tried everything from couples counselling to completely changing our lifestyle. Nothing has worked for more than a week or two. Trust me when I say that if I could buy a magic pill that would fix everything for life, I'd cut K out of my life in a heartbeat and live a happily married life until the day I die. I'm on this forum hoping to speak to anybody who's had a similar experience and that might be able to offer experience and / or advice. Thus far, I'm getting nothing more than state-the-obvious sentiment.

And if I sound like a wanker, I apologise. Actually, no I don't. Being the way that I am has done well for me for the last 14yrs and whilst I've done things both personally and professionally that have hurt people, I don't have any regrets. K was attracted to my personality. She and I are very, very similar. And before anyone accuses her of being a gold-digger, she knew nothing about me in that regard until last week.

Why do you want someone that played you like a fiddle and then dropped you the minute she knew she could have you? Issued people do that kind of thing and issued people accept it, and instead of distancing themselves from the ism's and syndromes of the person that played them, they beg for more.

You did the same thing with your wife, you married her (thought) you fell in love immediately and look where you are with her now. Have you thought of getting your own personal therapy to delve into why you think you love women when you don't even know them? What's missing in you that you can't look at a chick objectively and discern properly who she is before you allow yourself to become vunlerable to her?

She blatantly and disrespectfully threw herself at you when she knew you were married. I wonder how you trusted her with your heart when she's capable of that behaviour. There's where I think you'd benefit from speaking to a professional to help you with your own personal boundaries.

and whilst I've done things both personally and professionally that have hurt people, I don't have any regrets.
    You must be so proud! O.o
    Last edited by Wakeup; 21-03-12 at 08:57 PM.

Now THAT is constructive. Thank you.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ft19in View Post
    I am. 5ft and 19inches is 6'7" - its an old college joke that stuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    Just wanted to point out you sound like a wanker.
    LOL, fail on the math Pisces. ;-)

As for the rest, I agree with you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thus far, I'm getting nothing more than state-the-obvious sentiment.
    Because it IS obvious. I post again: your story is not new. There is no uniqueness to your situation that recommends anything other than what Smackie, Mathias and Wakeup have already told you.

Except I disagree with Wakeup that you need therapy. For people like you, therapy just continues to feed your already over-developed Ego. You need to be drop-kicked to the curb by someone you really want and respect, but who won't give you the time of day because you have the morals of a snake. Yes, you do sound like a wanker.

btw - There are people who are very successful (by this I assume you mean financial) who do it with integrity and without hurting others. Also, there are other measures of success and it sound like you have a lot of work to do in that regard.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

This forum has little-to-nothing to do with genuine advice, and everything to do with small minded individuals who have nothing better to do than critisise the actions of others whilst sitting proud on their little patches of moral high ground. What a waste of my time - I'd have done much better by sitting talking to one of my dogs.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Guaranteed, my mind to yours is like the universe to a fermion, you haven't shown me anything worth further comment on. Post something intelligent to what's been said so far or go here:

[url]www.onlywhatiwanttohear.com[/url]
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

And I thought I had a high opinion of myself!! Wow!! You take 'up your own arse' to a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL, fail on the math Pisces. ;-)
    Ha.. yep. It's been awhile since school. I thought I read 5'9". My bad.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And I thought I had a high opinion of myself!! Wow!! You take 'up your own arse' to a whole new level.
    Yes, yes except... I'm not the one with his head up his arse. You are cheating on your wife, remember? Did you want to actually discuss sorting that out? You lost your integrity when you broke your marriage vows. Go find it again by either divorcing your wife (do you even consider you are exposing her to STDs??) or dumping your mistress--and that's what she is--and get some counselling. Make sure you get yourself tested while you are at it.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12