+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 6.5 years and NOTHIng from him

6.5 years and NOTHIng from him

to put it simply..

been with the boyfriend six and half years. I always said if we are not engaged by seven years, I am out.

its getting to be about seven years in october.

should I start laying out a plan about getting an apartment, moving out and being by myself?

he doesnt seem to care too much for the fact that he gets drunk every night with his friends and doesnt have any consideration for me or letting me know his plans. always acts like I'm a bad guy cuz I don't want him to party every night with his friends.

I'm gonna start looking for an apartment on my own.

will he come around or am I just needing to break it off?

What do you think troll?
    Last edited by surfhb; 22-03-12 at 02:24 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Give it at least a solid decade. These decisions take time. Try learning new recipes and sex techniques, that should help.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You should have figured this out like 4 years ago. If you were the one, he would have had things in place for the future, like saving money for a house, getting a better career, and start building a life together, making plans.......and being serious about marriage. What has he really accomplished over the 6 years besides wanting to party every night?

Threatening to leave isn't the way.....he should be doing this on his own will, not games. Just take a good look at where he is at.....still out partying, immature.....lady what are you doing?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't forget sexy lingerie. And foot massages, learn to give those also. Standing on your head while doing it might help also.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by BtleBug92 View Post
    to put it simply..

been with the boyfriend six and half years. I always said if we are not engaged by seven years, I am out.

should I start laying out a plan about getting an apartment, moving out and being by myself?

he doesnt seem to care too much for the fact that he gets drunk every night with his friends and doesnt have any consideration for me or letting me know his plans. always acts like I'm a bad guy cuz I don't want him to party every night with his friends.

Ok all right , no issue.

Well Ideally he should have married you by this time.
    Ask him frankly, show him you little frustration but at the same time let him know by emphasizing more on that you are frustrated because you want this relationship a meaning. and the current status is meaning less. Tell him that you care for him but also care that things don;t go bad between you.

Dont fight have fair discussion and explain him.
    but pay attention to what he is replying you. You can catch him when he will be in such situation. He will agree to get married if he is really serious . Else he will be giving a really necessary excuse that is causing this delay. Else he is just telling lie. Leave him in that case and end all the things after 2 days after giving enough thought for what he means by those answers.

But 6 years is along time. Be carefull.
    best of luck, you will certainly get the best in life as you being a good person.

Sounds like he takes you for granted and assumes you will never leave. Maybe it is better that you are not married. It would be a shame to be with someone 20-30yrs and be miserable for 90% of it. Do a Pro & Con list why you should stay why you should go. What positive things does he bring into your life? Would he fight for you? Sometimes men need a reality check, take some time away from him and enjoy your life not focused on him but, on yourself. If he starts to "chase" you again and shows fear of losing you keep it up long enough that you get your point across which is "you don't NEED him, you chose to keep him around" but, if he becomes more self involved and doesn't care at all it is time to make the time apart perminant because the reality is he is already checked out.
    Our goal is to give you back the confidence of having the upper hand and having the upper hand is NEVER a bad thing.....
    Visit our Website www.spellbindingsisters.com

Quote Originally Posted by BtleBug92 View Post
    to put it simply..

have a talk wth him.. let him know its getting towards seven years and stick to your 7 year boundaries

good luck PM me if you need any help !

pro relationship guru here
    Last edited by SquabzZz; 28-03-12 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Give it at least a solid decade. These decisions take time. Try learning new recipes and sex techniques, that should help.
    Yep, and give him head more often. If you don't swallow, start.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yep, and give him head more often. If you don't swallow, start.
    this is silly ? really i heard never heard of anyone marrying someone because they give him head... sure it will spice things up in the bedroom and he WILL enjoy it but i doubt he will base his choice around that..

simple facts he thinks he has you forever .. so just let him know its coming to the 7 years and stick to your boundaries.. woman with boundaries is SEXY

It was sarcasm. Same as Indi's comments.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Me? I was dead serious, HIA.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh