+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are the base attractions?

What are the base attractions?

A girl I really like said she wants to remain friends because she needs the base attractions for a releationship to work. Is this the same as physical attraction?

Probably....

Quote Originally Posted by josh44 View Post
    A girl I really like said she wants to remain friends because she needs the base attractions for a releationship to work. Is this the same as physical attraction?
    yup she needs to see you as a attractive male. PM me and ill teach you attractive traits that could help you =)

Quote Originally Posted by josh44 View Post

She is emotionally attached to you, but she doesn't find you sexually attractive. Most girls determine whether you are BF material within the first 7 seconds.

Tip: don't be friends with a girl "first". You get tossed into the friends zone because it shows that you lack the confidence in yourself to ask her out on a date when you first meet. Please read the [url]http://laddertheory.com/[/url]

Well, that sucks for me! I'm finding it impossible to be "just friends" with her. Everytime I'm near her I feel so much love for her, to the point where I sometimes can't even look her in the eyes. She's also always going on dates with other guys which saddens me deeply; I can't count the times I've cried in secret over this girl. What makes the situation a whole lot worse is that we slept together while drunk, which was only the second time of meeting her. It feels like I'm in hell right now, and to be honest, I'm actually looking forward to easter break so I can just get away from her for a while. She's very good friends with my friends so I see her almsot daily.

I guess it's pretty sad that I just want to get away from her, but it hurts so much knowing she doesn't feel the same way. Of all the girls I've known in my life, I've never felt this way about any of them. I have a good heart, I've just have not been blessed with any good looks at all.

Ever heard about the sh1t tests ? This is one of them.
    Ignore what she said and be masculine,not apologetic and dont get confused by what she might say or think.You are above that.
    And remember,we cant be liked by all women.Know when to stop.