So I need some advice. I have this guy friend that I met in one of my classes last semester. We found out the 1st day of class that we had a mutual friend and ever since we literally hit it off as friends. Now he is a very outgoing nice guy. I started to feel like in class that he may be into me, but i wasen't sure. He would make comments about my phone going off and asking if that was "my boy" texting me. He also a few times brought up if i had sex with a particular guy i was talking about. He also invited me last minute to a concert with his family, but i declined. He asked me on a few occasions during that semester to study with him, but he never really took things to the next level. He's the type of guy that's never in a relationship and is kind of out of touch with the whole dating thing, which i don't understand because he is GORGEOUS. He isn't a big texter either at all, so since last semester we've talked not at all over the phone, but we did met up for him to say bye to me, because i ended up moving out of the state for school about 2 months ago. I'm going back home this weekend and me and some friends are going to a bar close to where he lives. I texted him an asked if he'd go and he said he'd be there. You guys think the fact that he wants to go, he may be interested in me?