+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Recent SUDDEN break up..... No Idea what to do ...

Recent SUDDEN break up..... No Idea what to do ...

I will try to make this very short but detailed... 3 year relationship, my bf has broken up with me several times over the last year for "space, too much fighting, not happy, wants to be free" reasons... This usually happens after I catch him flirty texting/fb messaging females he knows would upset me.... Broke up in Sept, got back together in 3 weeks... Planned our life, moved in together, got a puppy..... Caught him texting one of those females from the past after the holidays, then I became my old " controlling, not trusting self" . He didnt understand why ( i tried to explain he gives into temptation too easily ) .... Never physically cheated as far as I know... We began fighting on and off over the next few weeks... Things got much better, then I discovered he was doing steriods......he became very distant for the following two weeks, i cried every night, begged him to stop acting this way..... had a great night, cuddled, kissed me in the morning, became very shady in the afternoon through texts " watsup,nm u" type answers.... I call him after my midterm ( in grad school) and he told me he took EVERYTHING and left...... made it look like he never lived there.... wouldnt talk to me on the phone really just a few short words, my phone died.... refused to answer my calls then put my phone number on block that night.... Put all over Facebook hes free, happy, flirting and man whoring, made a plenty of fish account, then the second week made it seem like he met someone and SOOOO happy... then that stopped this week ( third week ) ... he asked a few people about me this week and they told him they havent heard anything or that they think i moved on...... Whats really going on with him?

Maybe the steroids messed him up. Time to find a new boy who's healthy.

People just grow out of relationships, feelings change, priorities....sorry dear but relationships are not forever. They will come and go in your life. This one ended so will the next and so on. When the tough gets going, it's time to just get the hell out and find someone more stable, and that is more on the same page as you. Be good to yourself, don't settle for second best. You shouldn't have to be struggling to keep a relationship going. It's all for the better that you do move on. Down the road you will look back and ask yourself "Why did I stay with that twit for so long?"

seen this loads of times i can help if your interested jus Pm me