+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get her back. Or can't I? Help!

How to get her back. Or can't I? Help!

This looks long, but its not. 5 minutes top to read and answer. Ill answer your questions in return.

Ok let me just start off by saying I like her still. She was my crush and now she got away. We never dated, kissed, or anything like that. We did though talk for 2-3 weeks. We texted everyday, went out of our ways at school to talk to each other, and even went out on two dates. I bought her a valentines gift and she said it made her day and I was the highlight of it. We trusted each other, and told each other stuff we couldn't tell others. We liked each other, but never told each other. (although she called me good looking, sweet, handsome, cute, fresh. i also called her beautiful.)

We' ve been separated for a little over month now and aren't talking. She separated with me but said we could have something again in the future. I fought everyday to get her back. Didn't work. I tried to have people talk to her and tell her to give me another shot. Didn't work. I've tried texting her and we would text good until she wouldn't respond, then come up with a excuse why she didn't respond. She told her best friend, my friends, and others she wants to be just friends.

I haven't talked to her since last Wednesday, where I texted her saying happy birthday. She replied "Thank you Jason! " Also she says hi to me in the hallways at school every once in a while (she always says it to me first) Always with a smile on her face. She always says "Hi Jason" exactly like that.

I still think about her a lot and i don't know why. I have gotten over other girls before so fast but her, its been a month and still a day hasn't gone by where I don't think of her. Is there anyway I can get her back? If so how?

(The reason we separated was because she told me after her mother died, her father was gay. I was the first guy she could tell that to. One day (after sleeping in past a time we were suppose to go on our third date) she texted me asking what I was doing in. While I was out of my room my friend replied having gay butt sex. Im the *****. He had no idea about her dad. He apologized to her and since then she ended us. I asked and she said 100% reason why was because of that text. I think I broke trust.)

But yeah HELP! thanks!

Get your friend to tell her face to face that he was the one to send the message. I hope you haven't told him about her dad, if it was a secret she only shared with you.

Having your friends speak for you is lame...I remember an ex of mine did that and all it did was aggravate me. If you have any respect for her feelings and what she has been going through, you will put your needs aside and give her, her space......maybe by the summer she will want to hang out with you again.

I was suggesting that because if the only reason she isn't speaking to him is that she thinks he sent that message, then if she realizes it wasn't him who sent it, she won't be angry anymore. She doesn't believe him when he tells her what happened, so the only way she can believe it is by looking in the eye the guy who actually did it while he tells her the truth. Obviously the friend should just tell her what happened with the text thing, nothing more.

If, even after realizing the truth about what happened, she is still angry at the OP, then that isn't the only reason she isn't talking to him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I was suggesting that because if the only reason she isn't speaking to him is that she thinks he sent that message, then if she realizes it wasn't him who sent it, she won't be angry anymore. She doesn't believe him when he tells her what happened, so the only way she can believe it is by looking in the eye the guy who actually did it while he tells her the truth. Obviously the friend should just tell her what happened with the text thing, nothing more.

If, even after realizing the truth about what happened, she is still angry at the OP, then that isn't the only reason she isn't talking to him right now.

Troublemind quoted this; "I tried to have people talk to her and tell her to give me another shot."

This is what I was referring to, not your post.

Oh, ok, I missed that part. Yeah I agree then, that just looks desperate and manipulating.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Troublemind quoted this; "I tried to have people talk to her and tell her to give me another shot."

This is what I was referring to, not your post.
    my bad. i didn't have people talk to her for me. Just her bestfriend and my bestfriends girlfriend. It was nothing too desperate sounding or anything along those lines. It was just so I could see where she was truly at towards other friends. I asked them to try to find out if we were completly done. Thats all. Lol sorry ffor the misunderstanding!

It's called manning up. You show confidence if you confront them yourself. Sometimes that can play in your favor in a situation like that.

Heal first and then figure out she you still want to be with her. That's only how it works.

first you have GOT to make up for your friend being a dick and saying that. I don't know how, but I would start there.