+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend and Craigslist Ads

Boyfriend and Craigslist Ads

Hello,

My boyfriend and I have a child together, live together and basically share everything. We use each others phones all the time and today I was using his for a link in his email while I was on the phone. While looking for this email I noticed he sent a picture of himself to himself. Weird I though so I went to his sent messages and noticed some messages to a craigslist post saying "I forgot to send this to you earlier(his picture) but let me know like I said so so women are usually the best in bed. Send me some back" or something along those lines. I confronted him about it and he said he's trying to get pictures for a website to get a free shirt. He's on that site all the time and It wouldn't surprise me if that was the reason but what I don't get is that he couldn't be honest with me. We are always honest with each other. Now I dont knowhat to believe. He's begging me forgiveness and telling me I'm right that he wouldn't risk loosing this. But that's what any guy would say if they were caught.

Just looking for feedback/opinions.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Mzmelbee; 19-04-12 at 09:38 AM. Reason: I look like a spammer :(

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    More clever than most spam.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    More clever than most spam.
    I'm sorry did you think my post was spam? I in no way meant for it to come off that way nor am I trying to promote that website, I was in a rush an couldn't explain it. I apologize, I really am just looking for feedback. Thank you.

He's a liar liar pants totally on fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Mzmelbee View Post
    I'm sorry did you think my post was spam? I in no way meant for it to come off that way nor am I trying to promote that website, I was in a rush an couldn't explain it. I apologize, I really am just looking for feedback. Thank you.
    Please remove the link then......hit the edit button.

Sorry guys, I'm new to forums

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzmelbee View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm new to forums
    I think he's lying, but since you have a child, you are in a tough spot.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think he's lying, but since you have a child, you are in a tough spot.
    Thank you too. Now I don't know where to go from here. Unfortunately we are basically a married couple and share everything..with my child I don't know what to do from here. My child is young enough that if I did leave now, hopefully he wouldn't remember. Part of me believes that he could be tht stupid and really doing it for the reason of getting some dumb entertainment out of it. But I don't want to let this pass and years down the road something else happens. My brain says don't be stupid and leave..but my heart wants to try for my family. I'm still in shock because we normally talk about everything. No secrets..that's why this is fishy. What to do, what to do...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, for what it's worth, if you don't pursue every option when you have a family, you will likely regret it in the end. Maybe you should get some counseling? And get him a dumb phone... less trouble that way.

It sounds like he is using Craigslist to have a sexual encounter. I don't see how anything in his message adds up to winning a free t shirt. Sorry.

He was probably doing something to get pix of other girls undressed & felt embarassed. Of course he wouldn't want to tell you. I think it really was innocent & just for trying to get off.
    Our goal is to give you back the confidence of having the upper hand and having the upper hand is NEVER a bad thing.....
    Visit our Website www.spellbindingsisters.com

Thanks everyone for the replies. Now that I have time to explain it, here is wha the website is: it's basically a place for people to post naked pictures of others (or themselves at times) then a link to their Facebook page. The website creator tours all over the place and claims to give out shirts for those who submit. The website has just been taken down a day or so ago. So when I found out my boyfriend was replying to Craigslist ads I got pissed, not only because he has a family but because it's do dirty and risky. I only saw one message reply because everything else was deleted. He said something about soso girls being the best in bed, to let him know and he's down but to send him something first.

Not really sure what to believe. Like I said, we have a young kid and we are both pretty busy. We don't really do anything without each other except work and he goes to the gym. Part of me thinks he couldn't have the time to cheat then the other says he can always lie about work or the gym. Like I said before we have always been honest so I still can't comprehend why he couldn't tell me. He says he was scared, but if his reason was true I wouldn't have been angry...I would have thought he was a little silly but I wouldn't have cared.

He expects me to be over it already. I'm still fighting with my brain and my heart about the whole thing. After this better explanation, what do you guys think?

Thanks!

What is your gut telling you?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

First my gut said don't be a fool, he's saying all these things to trick you.

After I calmed down I didn't think hed have time.

The thing is, I'm a very forgiving person and I do take the time to listen instead of automatically getting the hell out. This is good and bad but it leads the person I'm forgiving to think I've forgotten about what happened and I act hot and cold to them, again leading to confusion.

At this point I still don't know what happened but I'm not holding it against him or questioning his everyday actions. Don't know why, maybe deep down I think he didn't do it? Most women I know are nuts after this sort of thing happens but maybe I just don't have the energy to play those games.

At this point I still dont know what to do. Nevertheless, even if his excuse was true I feel like the whole situation is redicilous. Part of me wants to move out with my son since I feel like a single mom some of the time anyway, and I'm the person who is more financially responsible...and just see what happens.

If he did do it maybe he'll realize what a fool he was, and he will realize all that I do.
    If he didn't maybe this will get his ass in check to grow up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast