So there is this guy that I think likes me. He has been flirting with me for some time now. He would always stare at me, lift up his shirt, bite on his folder and do so many things even offer to carry my stuff but, I would just ignore his because I was scared and shy. After I while I decided to try and be his friend *I gave him candy added him to fb etc. and said hi about 2 times* This all happened like 7 months ago and now we are mean to each other and I don’t know why!! We act so mean and cold to each other for no reason, he ignores me I ignore him etc. I sent him a message in January and he ignored it completely so I was angry. This week on Monday I heard him call my name and I thought he was talking to someone else and that it was in my imagination so I just walked on. After that he put an angry post about being love on facebook. I messaged him again shortly after this and this time he responded. I asked him for the homework *even though I had it* and he told me what it was, but, he didn’t say anything meaningful. Do you think he likes me? Why must we act mean to each other? The prom is coming soon and I am wondering if he was trying to ask me to the prom . After so many months should I just forget him?? What should I do??