+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm confused, What's going on here?

I'm confused, What's going on here?

About four months ago a work mate and I expressed our strong feelings for one another but he decided not to act upon because although we
    are both unhappy in our relationships we are not the types to deceive and lie, that the damage and fallout caused would be too great and that
    there were other ways to solve the underlying problems (he didn't explain what he meant by "other ways" even though I asked him). If the truth be told i would have risked it. Initially he seemed a little distant when we returned to work but recently (past 8 weeks) he's again very friendly which is great because we are back to our usual selves laughing together and teasing each other in a friendly way as before. However, his behaviour
    around me I'm finding a little puzzling for instance whenever we are in a group he stares at me, I'm not talking quick glances here, I mean really stares sometimes for several minutes. If I look at him he doesn't smile and glance away as he did before, he carries on staring until I can no longer bear
    it and look away. Also if I'm chatting to another male work mate he completely ignores me and doesn't even so much as say hi. However, if I see
    him later that day when I'm on my own he's perfectly fine.
    I'm confused as to what's going on in his mind? What should I do?
    Thanks

If you aren't happy in your relationship be brave and end it. Life is too short. Find yourself happy as an independent person and you will be in amazing shape for good, true love. All of this will distract you from fretting about this other guy- and if it's meant to be it will be. All good things in all good time.